At Infarm we want to help solve one of the toughest sustainability challenges today: feeding the cities of tomorrow.
In 2050 more than 7 billion people will be living in cities. We're recreating urban farming for a more sustainable future.
Be part of the infarm (r)evolution and help people to take back ownership of their food.
Who You Are:
Practical maintenance experience is required as you’ll be solving a variety of technical problems related to pipes, pumps, valves, radiators, irrigation systems, LED lamp units and fans. You’ll also need to combine this, with great communication skills and the basic skills to maintain the smooth running of our software, ‘the brains’ of our urban farms. Previous software / coding skills are not required as training will be provided.
- You're excited about our vision to reshape the food industry.
- You believe diversity, collaboration and teamwork are key drivers for success.
- You thrive in an environment where you can take ownership and solve hard problems.
- You love a challenge and want to do well while doing good.
- You want to expand your horizons and grow with us as we grow.
- Solve any technical problems that may arise related to pipes, pumps, valves, LED lamps and fans
- Help identify, report on and solve basic software issues (training will be provided and more complex software support will be given)
- Service the farms at our customer locations and in our plant hub on bi-weekly basis
- As part of our infarm team, you will work closely with our infarm urban farmers and our customers to support the health of our farms
- Follow a defined workflow and schedule
- Use our online reporting system to log your work and any issues with the farms to our head office
- Ensure the safety of yourself and others by following Health and Safety legislation and guidelines
- Good practical maintenance skills both electrician and plumbing
- Valid driver´s license and working visa
- Flexible with a pro-active attitude and hands-on approach
- Strong attention to detail and a good eye and caring for cleanliness around our farms
- Both confident and comfortable working alone as well as part of a team
- Comfortable with using computers to report issues and record your work
- Fluent in Danish and English
Special Things We Would Like to See:
- Interest in hydroponics systems and software
What We Offer:
- The opportunity to be part of a fast-growing startup that has developed its own innovative growing systems
- The ability to drive impact and be a true partner to the business, working closely with top-level managers
- A friendly work environment with a diverse group of motivated, talented, and visionary colleagues
- A generous vacation package
- Fresh herbs to take home