Passionate to eat better, Infarm was founded in Berlin in 2013 by Osnat Michaeli and the brothers Erez and Guy Galonska. With the aim to share the goodness of own-grown produce with everyone, they developed a smart modular farming system, that allows distribution of farms throughout the urban environment, growing fresh produce in any available space and fulfilling any market demand.
Today, with cutting edge R&D, patented technologies, and a leading multi-disciplinary team, Infarm is growing a global farming network helping cities become self-sufficient in their food production while significantly improving the safety, quality, and environmental footprint of our food.
Be part of the Infarm (r)evolution and help people to take back ownership of their food.
Who you are
It would also be great if you have experience with
- You're excited about our vision to reshape the food industry.
- You believe diversity, collaboration and teamwork are key drivers for success.
- You thrive in an environment where you can take ownership and solve complex problems.
- You love a challenge and want to do well while doing good.
- You want to expand your horizons and grow with us as we grow.
- You have proven work experience in software development and quality assurance.
- You have the ability to map business problems to software solutions.
- You are proficient in automated testing and capable of implementing solutions independently.
- IoT software
- Mobile application testing
- Take ownership of our testing strategy and QA processes.
- Vet incoming bugs and issues, collaborate with product teams to prioritise resolutions.
- Coordinate end-to-end testing across software products.
- Collaborate with software developers to contribute to our existing automated testing suite.
At Infarm we grow a smart worldwide Infarm network that brings farming to the people. The Software team contributes to that mission by building web and mobile apps to:
- Monitor, automate and control our vertical farms to provide the highest quality crops
- Support the logistics of operations along with the crops life cycle
- Monitor the quality of our crops to drive operational improvements
We work hard to continuously improve the quality of our farms. We want them to become more clever and data-driven, so that they can provide the best possible growing environment for our crops and nurture them to perfection. Our team also aims to shorten the path from customer request to delivery as much as possible to provide the best customer experience. Will you help us to achieve these goals?
As an Infarm Quality Assurance Engineer, you:
- Actively participate in software product development in a collaborative cross-functional team where development works closely with design and product management.
- Design and implement detailed, comprehensive and well-structured automated test suites.
- Create a simulated dataset replicating real world scenarios.
- Track quality assurance metrics.
What we offer
- The opportunity to join a growing company focused on sustainability, people, innovation, and fostering an environment where everyone can thrive, regardless of your background and circumstances.
- The ability to drive impact and be a true partner to the business.
- A friendly work environment with a diverse group of respectful, helpful colleagues.
- A remote-first mindset that allows you to contribute from wherever you feel the most comfortable.
- 30 days of vacation plus an extra day off on your birthday
- Monthly BVG ticket
- Fresh herbs to take home
- Lunch provided 3 days a week in the Berlin HQ
- Coffee, tea, fresh and healthy snacks and Friday drinks when in the Berlin HQ!
Infarm is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to grow an inclusive environment, where everyone can thrive, regardless of your background and circumstances. We nurture diversity because we appreciate the uniqueness and differences between people. Each employee’s distinctive experiences, perspectives, and viewpoints helps us build a resilient environment, where we can all learn, grow, and create great things together. All applicants are given equal opportunity regardless of age, gender identity or expression, language, disability, ethnic origin, national origin, religion, belief, culture, socio-economic status, or sexual orientation.