Passionate to eat better, Infarm was founded in Berlin in 2013 by Osnat Michaeli and the brothers Erez and Guy Galonska. With the aim to share the goodness of own-grown produce with everyone, they developed a smart modular farming system, that allows distribution of farms throughout the urban environment, growing fresh produce in any available space and fulfilling any market demand.
Today, with cutting edge R&D, patented technologies, and a leading multi-disciplinary team, Infarm is growing a global farming network helping cities become self-sufficient in their food production while significantly improving the safety, quality, and environmental footprint of our food.
Be part of the Infarm (r)evolution and help people to take back ownership of their food.
Who You Are:
- You're excited about our vision to reshape the food industry.
- You believe diversity, collaboration and teamwork are key drivers for success.
- You thrive in an environment where you can take ownership and solve hard problems.
- You love a challenge and want to do well while doing good.
- You want to expand your horizons and grow with us as we grow.
- Take ownership of our Product compliance strategies
- Support development of new vertical farming technologies through guidance on achieving certifications and compliance
- Be the subject matter expert for internal Infarm teams
- Be a guide and work together with product development teams to achieve product compliance
- Work with third parties and external compliance consultants
- Develop documentation to support compliance obligations
- Grow your skills and responsibilities to meet the ever-changing needs of the business
- Conduct on-site evaluations and investigations of projects to ensure compliance with standards, guidelines and codes of respective National product safety standards and regulations
- Being a problem solver
- Experience in industrial equipment certification
- Experience in the food industry
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills
- Experience in OSHA, UL and CE Certification
- Good computer skills
- Masters degree in Electrical Engineering or Mechatronic Engineering
- Several years of experience with product or machinery compliance
- Experience with European and North America product compliance norms.
- Awareness of international standards
- You have a "can do'' approach and you "act boldly''
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Fluency in English, German is a big plus
What we offer:
- The opportunity to join Infarm as we expand across the globe and help change the future of farming
- The ability to drive impact and be a true partner to the business, working closely with top-level managers
- A friendly work environment with a diverse group of motivated, talented, and visionary colleagues
- 30 days of vacation plus an extra day off on your birthday
- Monthly BVG ticket
- Fresh herbs to take home
- Lunch provided 3 days a week in the Berlin HQ
- Coffee, tea, fresh and healthy snacks and Friday drinks when in the Berlin HQ!
Infarm is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to grow an inclusive environment, where everyone can thrive, regardless of your background and circumstances. We nurture diversity because we appreciate the uniqueness and differences between people. Each employee’s distinctive experiences, perspectives, and viewpoints helps us build a resilient environment, where we can all learn, grow, and create great things together. All applicants are given equal opportunityregardless of age, gender identity or expression, language, disability, ethnic origin, national origin, religion, belief, culture, socio-economic status, or sexual orientation.