Infarm was founded in Berlin in 2013 with the aim to share the goodness of own-grown produce with everyone. The 3 founders developed a modular farming system, that allows distribution of vertical farms throughout the urban environment, growing fresh produce in any available space to fulfill any market demand.
Today, with cutting edge R&D, patented technologies, and a leading multi-disciplinary team, Infarm is growing a global farming network, helping cities become self-sufficient in their food production while significantly improving the safety, quality, and environmental footprint of our food.
Join us and help redefine what it means to eat well, play a role in reshaping the landscape of cities, and re-empower the people to take ownership of their food.
Who you are
- You're excited about our vision to reshape the food industry.
- You believe diversity, collaboration and teamwork are key drivers for success.
- You thrive in an environment where you can take ownership and solve hard problems.
- You love a challenge and want to do well while doing good.
- You want to expand your horizons and grow with us as we grow.
As Supply Chain Planner you will ensure the availability of plant and seedling production material at infarm's high-tech vertical farm production center, in order to meet the demands of our clients. This is a key role requiring sharp skills in material planning, keeping in mind the highly variable supply and demand and balancing short- and long-term inventory levels crucial for the success of internal and external customers.
- Analyze supply and demand for the raw material required for Infarm`s EU wide production plan
- Own the MRP tool and execution
- Constantly optimize existing MRP tool and processes to improve efficiency
- Place purchase requests to the Procurement team to ensure material availability on time
- Ensure planning is adapted to changing needs in forecast and production plan
- Own the item catalog including item parameters, to ensure updated list of active items
- Ensure KPIs such as material availability and inventory turnover are tracked and achieved
- Work closely and develop relationships with key stakeholders across the business
- Document and maintain processes in department database on Confluence
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a supply chain planning role
- Strong analytical skills
- Fluency in English; German is a plus
- Driven to achieve the highest quality in daily work and constantly improve customer satisfaction
- High-level organizational skills (ability to plan, schedule and arrange own activities and activities of others)
- Proactive and takes initiative
- Strong problem-solving and multi-tasking skills and attention to detail
- Team player
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Outstanding Excel skills
- Self-starter with ability to work under stress
What we offer
- The opportunity to join Infarm as we expand across the globe and help change the future of farming
- A friendly work environment with a diverse group of motivated, talented, and visionary colleagues
- Fresh herbs and salads
- 30 days of vacation plus an extra day off on your birthday
- Monthly BVG ticket
- Lunch provided 5 days a week
- Coffee, tea, fresh and healthy snacks and Friday drinks
Infarm is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to grow an inclusive environment, where everyone can thrive, regardless of your background and circumstances. We nurture diversity because we appreciate the uniqueness and differences between people. Each employee’s distinctive experiences, perspectives, and viewpoints helps us build a resilient environment, where we can all learn, grow, and create great things together. All applicants are given equal opportunity regardless of age, gender identity or expression, language, disability, ethnic origin, national origin, religion, belief, culture, socio-economic status, or sexual orientation.