Leading the future of luxury mobilityLucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
The Layout Engineer will be responsible for taking the lead role in developing and controlling line and building layouts (2D/ 3D) at Lucid. The Layout Engineer will work closely with Logistics, Manufacturing, Facilities and other cross-functional teams to ensure changes to layout and building models are controlled and effective.
- Receives data from integrators, Logistics and manufacturing engineering for the layout engineering of the building/ equipment lines, analyses them and verifies their technical consistency
- Carries out layout engineering or makes proposals to improve the layout.
- Develops overall equipment layout for engineering and logistics teams to integrate with facility building and MEP layout
- Design the pipes, HVAC ducts and electrical cable trays in the 3D model for equipment
- Facilitates layout reviews with appropriate teams
- Carries out an initial check of the consistency between the process & instrumentation diagrams and the 3D model
- Writes the related technical documents (progress reports, equipment introduction note, change impact analysis, design procedures, etc.)
- Issues the layout drawings to the various teams and coordinates their layout activities by ensuring compliance with the layout rules
- Reports out layout progress monitoring and change management
- Manages and monitors the modifications requested by the various engineering teams.
Be part of something amazingCome work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering required
- 3-5 years in Layout Engineering or Industrial Engineering
- Experience in the automotive industry factory layout creation is a must
- Ability to influence outcomes and drive initiatives in complex environments.
- Possesses strong presentation skills and communicates clearly and professionally at various levels both inside and outside the company.
- Strong knowledge of AutoCAD, NavisWorks
- Possess knowledge and experience across multiple lines in the automotive industry
- Willingness to travel up to 25% of the time.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.