Leading the future of luxury mobilityLucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
We are currently seeking a Mobile Service Program Manager to assist in developing and overseeing our world class mobile service operation.
This position requires an experienced professional with a background in Automotive Service, specifically in mobile service operations. Our ideal candidate exhibits a can-do attitude and approaches his or her work with vigor and determination. Candidates will be expected to demonstrate excellence in their respective fields, to possess the ability to learn quickly and to strive for perfection within a fast-paced environment.
- Build a world class mobile service program that will be the benchmark for all other manufacturers to follow
- Collaborate with other management team members and stakeholders regularly on process improvements and/or enhancements regarding program performance and improvement needs
- Partner with all members within the service team to ensure each client experience is better than their previous one
- Work effectively with technicians to ensure that the quality of the mobile service vehicle, it’s comfort and functionality are all exceeding expectations
- Work with the appropriate teams to establish key metrics that will ensure the program contributes positively to the overall service program goals
- Ensure you are a Leader within the organization that sets the example for your team as well as others while encouraging continuous improvement
- Acquire a thorough understanding of Lucid Motors mission and the importance of your contribution through your role as a Mobile Service Program Manager
- High School diploma or GED equivalent
- AAS/BS in either Automotive Technology or Business Management or equivalent work experience preferred
- Exceptional ability to interface and collaborate with individuals and groups
- Minimum 5 years varied automotive service leadership experience
- A verifiable track record of excellence in customer service
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to organize and drive continuous improvement
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills that reflect an acumen for prioritization along with a sense of urgency
- Experience maintaining product and company reputation by complying with all government regulations
- Passion to continuously develop, improve, and maintain processes
- Must possess a valid driver license
Be part of something amazingCome work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
- Experience working in start-up environments
- Previous experience as an automotive technician and mobile service technician
- Knowledge of HV systems, LV systems and EV Powertrains
- OEM Specific Technician Training
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.