Leading the future of luxury mobilityLucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
We are currently seeking a Service Tooling & Equipment Program Manager to assist in developing and overseeing our world class service operation.
This position requires an experienced professional with a background in the Automotive Industry, specifically in tooling and equipment procurement and program management. Our ideal candidate exhibits a can-do attitude and approaches his or her work with vigor and determination. Candidates will be expected to demonstrate excellence in their respective fields, to possess the ability to learn quickly and to strive for perfection within a fast-paced environment.
- Create comprehensive cost forecasts and develop budget and approval processes
- Establish and control the budget for the Service tooling program
- Execute and maintain the tooling program for all Service Centers. This will include (but not limited to):
- Capital equipment specifications and budget
- Special tooling specifications and budget
- New market/service center launch
- Asset management & equipment maintenance
- Supplier Management for quality and delivery
- Collaborate with other management team members regularly on process improvements and/or enhancements regarding program performance and improvement needs
- Work with the appropriate teams to establish key metrics to follow that will ensure the program contributes positively to the overall service program goals
- Acquire a thorough understanding of Lucid Motors’ mission and the importance of your contribution through your role and responsibilities as the Service Tooling & Equipment Program Manager
- High School diploma or GED equivalent
- AAS/BS in either Automotive Technology or Business Management or equivalent work experience preferredDevelop an efficient and cost-effective tooling and equipment program strategy for Service Centers and our Mobile Service initiative, by collaborating with service, engineering, and tooling vendors
- Exceptional ability to interface and collaborate with individuals, groups and vendors
- Minimum 5 years varied automotive service leadership experience
- Strong organizational, project management and planning skills
- Experience in purchasing and planning
- Ability to organize and drive continuous improvement
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills that reflect an acumen for prioritization along with a sense of urgency
- Ability to read and understand engineering drawings
- Passion to continuously develop, improve, and maintain processes
- Must possess a valid driver license
Be part of something amazingCome work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
- Experience working in start-up environments
- Knowledge of and experience working with SAP LSP200 SAML
- An aptitude and/or appreciation for tooling and equipment
- Experience with CAD 3-dimensional software
- Previous experience as an automotive technician
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.