Leading the future of luxury mobilityLucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
- Identify, document and manage the requirements for one or more Lucid Motors developed ECUs
- Own the architecture development and approval process
- Perform systems level evaluations (analysis, test, etc.) as necessary to confirm the architecture and design approach
- Own the agile development process for the relevant ECU software/firmware using industry standard tools
- Work closely with the test and validation teams to define and execute the verification and validation of the controller
- Support hardware engineering with the development, bring-up and use of ECU printed circuit board assemblies (PCBA)and packages
- Work closely with platform/low level software engineers to integrate application code with the systems/platform software, to execute shared workflows, to support bring-up and test of PCBAs
- Work a development plan and time table collaboratively with hardware, controls software, platform software, and other engineers and program management to deliver assigned products.
Be part of something amazingCome work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
- Experience as a systems/responsible engineer for embedded products having at owned the entire product life cycle through production delivery on at least two distinct devices/systems.
- Basic electrical engineering skills for working with electronic devices
- Exposure to the development of control systems including the relevant tools, testing, and workflows necessary to deliver the product to production.
- Experience with CAN analysis tools like CANalyzer,PCAN etc.
- Knowledge of product safety concepts
- Proficiency with SmartSheets, Jira and Jama
- Good organizational skills
- BS degree in electrical, computer, mechanical or other appropriate engineering discipline. Masters degree preferred
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Transportation & Mobility
Want us to tweet your job? Please write your organization's twitter username below (just the username, please do not add the "@")