Leading the future of luxury mobilityLucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.An exciting opportunity for a solutions-driven and dynamic Talent Acquisition Coordinator to join our Talent Acquisition team. We’re responsible for ensuring a best-in-class experience in the recruiting process. You’ll be the face of recruiting, serving as a brand ambassador and playing a critical role on this team. We also want this individual to have a keen interest in the recruiting function for a possible path in talent acquisition!
- Manage high-volume, complex candidate interviews including travel and accommodations as needed
- Host candidates and ensure the onsite interview process is flawless
- Partner with recruiters to ensure a positive candidate and hiring manager experience
- Manage, quality check, and maintain data integrity in our ATS and our job postings, career pages on various social media sites, and other outlets
- Identify opportunities for improving recruiting operations and process
- Help manage and drive recruiting projects and programs including employment branding initiatives, sourcing blitzes, and talent outreach/events
- Source and potentially recruit entry-level candidates under strong mentorship and skilled guidance
- Support Background Verification Process
Be part of something amazingCome work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
- A sense of humor! We are building a fun and cohesive group who functions well as a team. Our inclusive team dynamic will only be enhanced by your positive attitude!
- Bachelors Degree and/or equivalent experience
- 6+ months in a professional and fast-paced work environment, preferably in recruiting
- Flexibility, strong work ethic, and a strong desire to get stuff done
- Proven ability to multi-task and successfully manage multiple priorities simultaneously
- Sense of urgency and a can-do attitude
- Exceptional written and verbal communication
- Have an analytical mindset and have a track record of being a self-directed problem solver
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Transportation & Mobility
Want us to tweet your job? Please write your organization's twitter username below (just the username, please do not add the "@")