Why We’re Rad (about us):
Rad Power Bikes is a leading consumer direct ebike manufacturer specializing in high quality yet affordable electric bikes for weekend warriors, hardcore commuters, and family cyclists.
Madly growing and located in Seattle, WA, we are seeking full-time Field Product Support Supervisor to join our team. If you enjoy working in a collaborative environment and are looking to support a dynamic team, this might be the role for you!
Our Field Product Support Supervisor will be responsible for ensuring our Mobile Ambassador teams are meeting goals and have everything they need to successfully service, demo, and deliver Rad Power Bikes. If you are a person who has always liked to build things and thrive in an evolving work setting; can think on the fly while listening and clearly communicating via Slack, phone, or in person, you may be a good fit for our team.
Weekend availability is required & expected for this supervisory role.
*Please note: this role will work remotely, outside of required travel to Seattle HQ for meetings, etc.
Why You’re Rad (about you):
- 3+ years of experience in field service, bicycle repair, or event planning
- Prior experience leading or managing a team
- Impeccable verbal & written communication skills, especially under pressure
- Experience in leading trainings, ongoing education efforts, and new hire onboarding
- Knowledge of creating & monitoring customer service metrics
- Background in handling customer escalations
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite and/or Google Suite
You get bonus points for:
- Experience with electric bikes or vehicles
- Experience in Netsuite or other Inventory Management System
- Experience in Shopify/Zendesk
Had you been with us last month, you would have:
- Worked closely with the Mobile Field Service Manager to ensure the team is functioning as efficiently as possible and supported the Mobile Service team in their day-to-day questions and career growth
- Created SOPs for the Mobile Service team to use in their day-to-day and maintained appropriate documentation pertaining to Mobile Service department activities
- Worked closely with the marketing, operations, and product teams to identify and relay feedback from customers
- Played a major role in launching a Rad Mobile team in a new city and been a driving force in bringing special projects to closure
- Assisted with development & implementation of policies and procedures
- Traveled to Rad Mobile Outposts to meet with team and perform ride alongs
- Additional duties and overtime as required
Rad Power Bikes is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at 800-939-0310 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recruitment Agencies: Although we value the services you provide, at this time we are not leveraging external 3rd party recruitment resources for this search. Should those needs change, we will seek your assistance directly.