Leading the future of luxury mobilityLucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
We are currently seeking a Logistics Data Specialist. This position requires an experienced professional with the ability to analyze, interpret, and develop intra-plant logistics initiatives working with a cross functional team. This position requires partnership with Supply Chain, QA/QC, Manufacturing, Packaging, Finance, and Material Flow Engineering to implement new processes, investigate delivery issues and manage change. Candidate will be responsible for owning visual management and associated KPI’s within the plant logistics organization. Our ideal candidate exhibits a can-do attitude and approaches his or her work with vigor and determination. Candidates will be expected to demonstrate excellence in their respective fields, to possess the ability to learn quickly and to strive for perfection within a fast-paced environment. Must be able to work shifts.
- Work with cross functional teams in material flow, purchasing, manufacturing and packaging engineering to ensure all pertinent data for logistics is captured
- Develop and prepare reports and statistical measurement tools to show trends and performance of logistics organization in multiple facilities.
- Assist with continuous improvement projects within the logistics organization and prepare business cases to support.
- Maintain data and presentation of visual management for department.
- Prioritize projects and work based on customer, department, and company needs.
- Assist with root cause analysis, 8D, and other problem-solving methods within the logistics organization to increase service to any internal or external customers.
- Maintain company safety and 6S standards.
- Other projects as directed by management or to meet needs of the team
Be part of something amazingCome work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
- Bachelor’s degree and/or minimum 5 years logistics experience preferred in manufacturing environment
- Distinctive problem-solving skills and business judgment
- Ability to articulate business questions, pulling from large datasets and using statistics to arrive at answers
- Demonstrate communication skills (verbal and non-verbal) with all levels of management and the ability to present data in levels of detail appropriate for the audience
- Demonstrate interest and aptitude in data, metrics, analysis and trends and applied knowledge of measurement, statistics and program evaluation
- Has the capability to work independently and as part of a team
- Demonstrate a high level of integrity and the ability to influence others
- Exhibit strong self-initiative, problem solving, decision making, and multi-tasking skills in a fast-paced environment to continuously create efficiencies through creativity, experimentation, and ideation
- Drive to challenge decisions professionally and respectfully
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and thrive in a rapidly changing business environment, while learning a new business domain and building subject matter expertise
- Experience with SAP, Microsoft Office Suite, Smartsheets, Tableau, etc.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.