Leading the future of luxury mobilityLucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
The Maintenance Electrician Team Member will work within the production team for the purpose of achieving a key result or group of aligned results. Candidates should possess a general knowledge of mission critical directives and situations surrounding process equipment in all areas inside the walls of the facility. They must help to develop strategies to meet team and company goals. Reports to the various supervisors and managers throughout the production organization. The Technician must possess a working knowledge of standard automotive OEM process equipment, and related systems, be a problem solver, and be communicative and proactive in the execution of daily activities. Contribute to day-to-day operations and create reports to update the company in the event it is required. Must be able to perform under pressure, remain dynamic and understand urgency. The Technician must be able to practice teamwork and team building within our organization.
- Operation and maintenance of various process equipment (Allen Bradley PLCS and Drives, Fanuc Robots) in various shops including paint, body-in-white and assembly areas.
- Knowledge of the operation, maintenance and detailed troubleshooting abilities, of robots, VFD’s, PLC’s, along with various other types of manufacturing equipment.
- Knowledge of electricity up to 480 VAC, proper troubleshooting practices, and the correct use of VOM and other related tools.
- Support for other departments as required in order to sustain production needs.
- Must be able to adjust work schedules to meet production requirements.
- Perform other task as assigned, permanent or temporary to support efficiency in operations.
- Understand and enforce process compliance throughout the process areas scope of operations.
- Must be able to perform operation, preventive maintenance and emergency repair of responsible equipment.
- Modernization and continuous improvements of responsible equipment.
- Ensure an adequate on-hand spare parts inventory or lead-time system in place to support responsible equipment.
- Generate proper reports and associated corrective measures on all incidents to proactively decrease the potential of future failures.
- Establish risk matrices on critical equipment and conceptualize and implement all preventive
- Measures to mitigate these risks proactively.
- Establish, schedule, execute and document all preventive maintenance (PM) activities on responsible equipment.
- Must work with maintenance planner to learn and use the CMMS system.
- Performs commissioning of new systems and integrates into existing administrative controls.
- Candidate should be able to direct activities of contractors and vendors in manageable, effective and cost efficient manner.
- Works closely with all facets of the production group to provide technical expertise or assistance.
- Enforce and follow all Safety rules and regulations.
- Communicative to production group and various internal customers as appropriate the status of responsible equipment and effects to operations.
- Professional, informative and responsive communication to customers.
- Candidate must be proficient in general office PC programs and equipment monitoring systems.
Be part of something amazingCome work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
- High School diploma or GED
- Electrician License perferred
- (2) years process equipment maintenance experience, or any equivalent combination of training and experience.
- Work involves moderate to heavy work in all types of weather using tools of the trade.
- Note: there is frequent need to stand, stoop, walk, lift heavy objects (up to 50 pounds) and perform other functions such as working from heights on ladders or lifts.
- Desired Skills:
- Should be familiar with the bending and installation of EMT and rigid conduit.
- PLC, BMS or other logic platform experiences (Rockwell / Siemens / Etc.)
- Robot programming, installations, troubleshooting and commissioning experience (Fanuc Preferred)
- Demonstrated Problem Solving and Troubleshooting Experience
- Basic Electricity/Electronics Knowledge.
- Understand the NEC codes for electrical equipment and grounding.
- Understand various power distribution systems and industrial busway.
- Experience with industrial controls.
- Knowledge of occupational hazards and safety precautions.
- Ability to wear fall hazard harness and enter confined spaces with required training.
- Have working knowledge of and can troubleshoot Ethernet networks.
- Ability to read electrical schematics and blue prints for troubleshooting.
- Can use ACAD to revise electrical drawings.
- Understands and can test low voltage (480VAC) switchgear.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.