Leading the future of luxury mobilityLucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
The Maintenance Team Leader leads maintenance teams responsible for repair of electrical; plumbing; heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC); carpentry; painting; and other building system
- Oversees work of assigned maintenance team employees.
- Addresses minor discipline problems with team members; refers more serious cases to maintenance supervisor.
- Assists with the planning and preparation of training and orientation for new maintenance team members.
- Evaluates systems or facilities to determine maintenance or repairs that need to be performed.
- Works with maintenance supervisor to plan work priorities, obtain necessary supplies, and assess skills needed to complete tasks.
- Assesses building systems to plan work assignments.
- Collaborates with team members to discuss upcoming work assignments; delegates assignments based on team members’ skills and experience.
- Ensures maintenance and repair work is completely safely, effectively, and in a timely manner.
- Assists team members with technical issues or advanced problems with given assignments.
- Inspects work performed by team members.
- Tracks and logs workers’ time, materials, and other resources used for inventory purposes.
- Works with maintenance supervisor to coordinate topics for safety meetings.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Be part of something amazingCome work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
- Extensive knowledge of building systems such as plumbing, electrical, and HVAC.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
- Ability to identify issues and to determine repairs that are needed.
- Ability to plan maintenance schedules for building systems.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software as needed to complete reports, logs, and inventory.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- At least five years of maintenance experience required.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to traverse property and facility to diagnose building issues and plan repairs or maintenance.
- Must be physically able to perform repairs when needed.
- Must be able to lift 25 pounds at a time.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.