Leading the future of luxury mobilityLucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
- Perform routine, emergency and preventative maintenance of forklifts.
- Interpret manufacturer’s technical manuals to perform the necessary maintenance and repairs needed.
- Troubleshoot forklift problems to include brake, electrical and hydraulic systems, detect imperfections, potential problems, safety issues and or/ malfunctions.
- Able to diagnose and repair mast and attachment components.
- Good working knowledge of brake systems and tire/wheel changes.
- Ability to work on LP, gas, and electrical systems.
- Replace broken or. Defective parts from stock parts and/or order replacement parts for major repairs.
- Reassemble forklifts and make all necessary adjustments for. Effective and safe operation.
- Perform safety inspection of forklifts prior. To being released. Back to the work floor.
- Cleaning of equipment and other areas as required.
- Ensure work area and methods. Used in carrying out. Hob duties meet safety requirements.
- Maintain an organized and legible service documents and logs for preventative maintenance tasks.
- Learn new technical information and techniques to stay current with changing technology.
Be part of something amazingCome work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
- Two or more years of experience in a related field, including maintenance of various lift trucks such as Raymond and Crown Electric forklifts.
- Manufacturing, automotive, military, or recent trade school graduates with applied skills.
- Solid foundation of mechanical aptitude and ability along with knowledge of industrial electricity up to 440 volts would be preferred.
- Valid driver’s license and ability to pass a drug screen.
- Able to work safely and follow company rules and procedures.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Transportation & Mobility
Want us to tweet your job? Please write your organization's twitter username below (just the username, please do not add the "@")