Leading the future of luxury mobilityLucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
We are looking for a General & Administrative (G&A) Senior Finance Analyst reporting to the Head of FP&A to deliver accurate, data-based financial information and reports. This role will play an integral part of the Finance team that directly helps secure the success of the company.
- Provide accurate Headcount and Payroll analysis for all employment types and contracted labor services.
- Develop effective planning, reporting, and analysis processes for all administrative teams. You will be responsible for functional spend models, return on investment analyses and assisting in contract negotiations.
- Consolidate and analyze financial data including reconciliations, period-to-period variance analysis, establishing relevant KPI and cost targets, analyzing operating cost changes with insightful explanations. Develop annual operating plans and provide monthly financial forecasts
- Review purchase requests to ensure accuracy and compliance with financial plan.
- Facilitate operating team alignment and decision making, present data in cohesive reports that provide clear communication and recommendations.
- Provide objective business consultancy and financial guidance to the company.
- Partner closely with all internal stakeholders and operating teams (including General Counsel, CFO, Head of People) to provide clear financial inputs and provide guidance on operational decisions.
- Additional ad-hoc assignments and projects supporting departments across the organization including month-end financial reporting, longer-term Business Plan development, benchmarking and process analysis.
- Provide new perspective to identify and propose opportunities for improvement across processes and business functions.
Be part of something amazingCome work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Accounting or Economics. MBA or CPA is a plus.
- At least 3 years’ relevant experience, with a minimum of 2 years of financial analysis experience and variance/period-to-period analysis.
- Outstanding forecasting methods and techniques. Strong analytical, problem-solving, and project management abilities.
- Proven technical, quantitative and critical-thinking skills, high level of independent judgment, initiative and creativity to identify and clearly communicate key performance drivers to management.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and assignments with a high degree of autonomy and accountability for results
- Demonstrated effective written, interpersonal and oral communication skills. Strong relationship building and collaboration skills as well as comfortably interact with executive management team.
- Established ability using SAP and Microsoft Office software with a particularly high proficiency with Excel.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.