Leading the future of luxury mobilityLucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
We are currently seeking a Warehouse Industrial Engineer who will coordinate quality control objectives and activities to resolve operational problems, maximize space, and optimize material flow. This individual will also review any engineering specifications, orders, and related information to improve warehousing methods, procedures, and activities. Our ideal candidate exhibits a can-do attitude and approaches his or her work with vigor and determination. Candidates will be expected to demonstrate excellence in their respective fields, to possess the ability to learn quickly and to strive for perfection within a fast-paced environment.
- Develop, configure and optimize processes from origin through to start up and day-to-day operations
- Assess processes, update layout design and manage data (PFEP)
- Develop best practices, routines and innovative solutions to improve production rates and quality of output
- Perform material flow and data analysis
- Manage cost and time constraints
- Perform continuous improvement assessments
- Provide process documentation and operating instructions
- Ensure 6S and Lean manufacturing principles
- Use network modeling and warehousing techniques to design and optimize warehouse operations (Visio, AutoCAD, etc).
Be part of something amazingCome work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain Management, Logistics, Engineering, or equivalent experience or evidence of exceptional ability.
- Capable of creating written reports, proposals, processes, and project documentation
- Excellent organization, analytical, and communication skills, ability to work in a fast paced environment and deliver high quality results
- Proven leadership ability and excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to cope with a fast-paced and changing environment.
- Team player, self-motivated, result-oriented.
- Excellent written and oral communication, and interpersonal skills, including an ability to effectively communicate across all levels of an organization, technical and non-technical audience.
- 3 years of Industrial Engineering in a warehouse environment
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.