Passionate to eat better, Infarm was founded in Berlin in 2013 by Osnat Michaeli and the brothers Erez and Guy Galonska. With the aim to share the goodness of own-grown produce with everyone, they developed a smart modular farming system, that allows distribution of farms throughout the urban environment, growing fresh produce in any available space and fulfilling any market demand.
Today, with cutting edge R&D, patented technologies, and a leading multi-disciplinary team, Infarm is growing a global farming network helping cities become self-sufficient in their food production while significantly improving the safety, quality, and environmental footprint of our food.
Be part of the Infarm (r)evolution and help people to take back ownership of their food.
Who You Are
As Urban Farmer you understand what great customer service means and want to ensure a fantastic customer experience. You are the first point of contact for infarm customers and delight in informing and inspiring them about our product. You have a passion for plants and top-quality food and are an ambassador for infarm and our mission. Moreover, having high attention to detail and being well organised are among your strongest skills.
- Harvest, plant and package infarm plants while ensuring the delivery of high standard produce to our clients with minimal food waste
- Interact with customers, providing top-notch customer service
- Protect the health of our plants by applying basic plant protection measures and keeping the farms squeaky-clean
- Report on harvest records and plant issues using our internal infarm app
- Report on customer feedback and compensation needs according to infarm guidelines
- Ensure daily invoicing of infarm customers
- Maintain current marketing materials on farms in customer locations
- Perform basic maintenance of farms when needed
- Follow workflow and schedule
- Ensure the safety of yourself and others by following Health and Safety legislation and guidelines
- Valid drivers license and working visa
- Fluent in Japanese, English is an advantage
- A passion for plants, sustainability or nutrition
- Strong attention to detail and a good eye and caring for cleanliness
- Both confident and comfortable working alone as well as part of a team
- Experience working in a retail environment or in customer service is an asset
What We Offer
- The opportunity to join infarm as we expand across the globe and help change the future of farming
- A friendly work environment with a diverse group of motivated, talented, and visionary colleagues
- Fresh herbs to take home