Why We’re Rad (about us): Rad Power Bikes is a leading consumer direct ebike manufacturer specializing in high quality yet affordable electric bikes for weekend warriors, hardcore commuters, and family cyclists. Madly growing and headquartered in Seattle, WA, we are seeking a full-time Retail Specialist to join our team in a brand spankin’ new Vancouver, BC location. If you enjoy working in a collaborative environment and are looking to be a part of a dynamic, fast-moving team, this might be the role for you! Our Retail Specialist will be responsible for helping customers and potential customers learn which bike is best for them and how to optimize fun and the utility of each bike. This is an entry level role with the opportunity to grow with a fast-moving start-up.Weekend availability is required. Check us out at www.radpowerbikes.ca.
Why You’re Rad (about you):
- 2+ years of experience working retail, preferably in a showroom
- Experience & desire to work in a team-oriented environment
- Solid bike riding skills & thorough understanding of road safety
- A background in supporting customers & answering questions in order to achieve sales goals
- Comfortable with disruptions and juggling multiple priorities
- A learning mentality and ability to assimilate & retain information quickly
- A passion for teaching others and ability to do some in a variety of ways
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Ability to walk, stand, and sit for extended periods of time, up to 8 hours / day
You get bonus points for:
- Retail experience in the bike industry, especially with ebikes
- Bike part knowledge and riding as a hobby
Had you been with us last month, you would have:
- Made a world-class 1st impression with our customers in-person and on the phone
- Communicated product information in a clear, professional and accurate manner with customers
- Advocated internally for our customers by identifying trends and suggesting improvements to processes, policies, and products
- Worked directly with our team of professional Ebike Mechanics to ensure that all customer needs are met
- Helped maintain and improve the organization/set-up of our Retail facility
- Ensured inventory control, merchandise/supply restocking is complete and accurate
- Overseen daily test rides, ensuring rider comfort & safety
- Other duties as assigned & required
Rad Power Bikes is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at 800-939-0310 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recruitment Agencies: Although we value the services you provide, at this time we are not leveraging external 3rd party recruitment resources for this search. Should those needs change, we will seek your assistance directly.