Arcadia is a technology company revolutionizing the energy industry. We make choosing clean energy easy for everyone, no matter where you live or who your utility provider is. Founded in 2015, Arcadia set out with one purpose that continues to drive us today: a 100% clean energy future.
Tackling one of the world’s biggest challenges – climate change – requires out-of-the-box thinking and diverse perspectives, so we’re building a team of individuals from all different backgrounds, industries, and educational experiences. If you share our passion for building a future powered by 100% renewable energy, we look forward to receiving your application and learning what you would uniquely bring to our organization!
What we’re looking for:
We are seeking an experienced, data-driven marketing leader to own the growth marketing function at Arcadia. This individual will oversee the growth marketing team, media buying, paid marketing budget and forecasting, top of funnel experimentation, and more. The ideal candidate should have proven experience spearheading growth at a company in both a hands-on and higher-level strategy capacity, an analytical mindset, and then ability to thrive in a high velocity startup environment.
This role can be based in Washington, D.C., or New York and will report directly to the CMO. Additionally, the Director of Growth Marketing will collaborate frequently with colleagues in Finance, Partnerships, Analytics & Data Science, Brand & Communications, Product, and beyond.
What you'll do:
- Build and own the growth marketing function at Arcadia
- Build Arcadia’s demand gen engine, creating and implementing a multichannel customer acquisition strategy
- Partner with the Analytics & Data Science and Finance teams to project new member volume, CAC, and budget by effort
- Continuously understand and learn about the target member and where to find them
- Identify and launch new channels
- Own and execute an experiment and testing agenda to improve performance
- Use user research and behavioral data to help inform new campaigns and experiments
- Work closely with the Partnerships team to execute on new affiliate and brand partnerships
- Work closely with the Product and Engineering teams to help increase top of funnel conversion and sentiment metrics
- Work with creative teams to fill a pipeline of content for your growth marketing efforts
- Meet and exceed new member growth goals
- Manage external vendor and media relationships
What will help you succeed:
- BA/BS degree or similar college-level education
- 8+ years of experience in marketing and customer acquisition; preferably B2C
- Experience owning a budget, forecasts and performance metrics
- Exceptional attention to detail, process orientation, and an analytical mindset
- Expertise in media buying and vendor management across multiple channels
- Expertise with Facebook and Google ad platforms
- Experience working with a leadership team to drive marketing and budget strategy
- Proven experience working with creative teams to put out high-quality and creative advertising campaigns that drive growth
- Experience working with product or engineering teams to help optimize the product for growth
- Ability to multitask in both a hands-on and higher-level strategy capacity
- Passion for our mission, sustainability, and helping drive a clean-energy future
- Direct-to-consumer subscription marketing experience
- MBA or Masters in Marketing, Statistics, or other data-driven fields
Eliminating carbon footprints, eliminating carbon copies.
- Market-based compensation (salary + equity)
- Healthcare, dental, vision, 401(k) and commuter benefits
- Paid Time Off (holidays, vacation, professional development, volunteer, parental leave)
- Professional development opportunities
- All-company lunches
- Free clean energy
- A chance to decarbonize and disrupt the energy sector
Here at Arcadia, we cultivate diversity, celebrate individuality, and believe unique perspectives are key to our collective success in creating a clean energy future. Arcadia is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. While we are currently unable to consider candidates who will require visa sponsorship, we welcome applications from all qualified candidates eligible to work in the United States.