Leading the future of luxury mobilityLucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
We are seeking a talented, passionate, and versatile Senior Brand Copywriter to tell the story of our brand and products. As the master wordsmith of our Marketing team, you will create the written content that informs and engages our stakeholders across a variety of platforms. Our ideal candidate exhibits a can-do attitude and approaches his or her work with vigor and determination. Candidates will be expected to demonstrate excellence in their respective fields, to possess the ability to learn quickly, and to strive for perfection within a fast-paced environment.
- Develop compelling written content for Lucid’s brand and products for use across a multitude of channels
- Liaise with subject-matter experts to understand our technology and product in order to create clear and engaging messages
- Build a deep understanding of our target audiences and use it to inform your content
- Work closely with the Marketing and Sales teams to ensure that content objectives are met
- Be responsible for writing blogs, newsletters, website copy, emails, print collateral, advertising, social media copy, and other communications
- Contribute to content strategy planning
- Copyedit and proofread other corporate written materials as needed
- 6+ years of experience writing content across a variety of channels
- A strong portfolio of work containing samples from a multitude of platforms
- The ability to write about technically complex subjects in a human and authentic voice
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Efficiency in a deadline-driven environment with multiple concurrent assignments
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment
- Resilience in rewriting content when multiple edits are required
- A passion for and working knowledge of automobiles, EVs, and the future of mobility
- Experience in the luxury or B2C high-tech industries
- A working knowledge of content management systems
- Experience with SEO copywriting techniques
- An opinion on the Oxford comma
Be part of something amazingCome work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
- A BA/BS degree (preferably in advertising, journalism, or English) or equivalent experience
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.