At Beyond Meat, we started with simple questions. Why do you need an animal to create meat? Why can’t you build meat directly from plants? It turns out you can. So we did. We make plant-based meats that allow families to eat more, not less, of the traditional dishes they love while feeling great about the health, sustainability, and animal welfare benefits of plant protein. Our goal is to bring exciting change to the plate—and Beyond.
- Lead the design of products and systems from concept to prototyping to pilot testing to production capacity deployment, in support of Innovation programs.
- Aide in the production of tools used for scaleup by designing or modifying machines to meet specific demands, including integrating electrical systems into mechanical designs
- Communicate and collaborate with other Innovation groups to ensure that design parameters are consistent with team objectives and capabilities, and to follow up on modifications required for optimum performance
- BS or MS in mechanical or mechatronics engineering.
- Three to five years of experience in mechanical engineering firm with experience in
- engineering workflow.
- Experience with solid modeling design software such as SolidWorks.
- Experience with electrical circuit design, control system design.
Beyond Meat is an equal employment opportunity employer. Candidates are considered for employment without regard to race, creed, color, national origin, age, sex, religion, ancestry, veteran status, marital status, gender identify, sexual orientation, national origin, liability for military service, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. If you are interested in learning the status of your application, please note you will be contacted directly by the appropriate human resources contact person if you are selected for further consideration. Beyond Meat reserves the right to defer or close a vacancy at any time.