Passionate to eat better, Infarm was founded in Berlin in 2013 by Osnat Michaeli and the brothers Erez and Guy Galonska. With the aim to share the goodness of own-grown produce with everyone, they developed a smart modular farming system, that allows distribution of farms throughout the urban environment, growing fresh produce in any available space and fulfilling any market demand.
Today, with cutting edge R&D, patented technologies, and a leading multi-disciplinary team, Infarm is growing a global farming network helping cities become self-sufficient in their food production while significantly improving the safety, quality, and environmental footprint of our food.
Be part of the Infarm (r)evolution and help people to take back ownership of their food.
Who you are
You are a problem-solver and excited to contribute your Supply Chain & Logistics expertise to an early-stage start-up. Your role is critical as you'll interface between our stores and the logistics execution workforce. As the Senior Logistics Analyst you will work closely with the Senior Supply Chain Manager to ensure that resources are deployed efficiently and meet agreed performance measures. You are highly data-driven and will work to collect and analyze logistics data, identify any gaps, implement performance improvements and clearly communicate recommendations to relevant stakeholders to drive the business.
You appreciate diversity. You love to be challenged. You are passionate.
- Consolidate overall logistics demand from all customers across the US and Canada
- Provide fact-based challenges and promote synergy within the organization
- Manage logistical resources by optimally prioritizing, allocating and assigning those resources for demand fulfillment and manage the trade-off decision between time, costs effectiveness and efficiency while maintaining safety as your top priority
- Develop and track KPIs, analyze operational and financial metrics reporting to identify issues and opportunities for process improvements
- Manage the Logistics Fulfillment Spend to ensure costs/budget expectations are met
- Manage logistical network planning and assign logistics resources to optimally fulfill all customer demands
- Ensure a Customer Engagement Plan is in place gathering demand and performance input for forward planning purposes and provide output required by customers as agreed in the plan (i.e. performance report, fulfillment failures, inefficiencies, opportunity for improvement)
- Manage import/export regulations working with customs broker
- Adopt LEAN techniques to lead and facilitate initiatives for continuous business improvement
- 5+ years of proven experience improving processes in a logistics/transportation analyst role
- Bachelor’s degree or higher from an accredited university in Engineering, Logistics, Supply Chain or related field required
- Extensive leadership experience in the upstream and downstream with a strong operational background
- Strong analytical skills with focus on critical thinking and business process management
- Advanced Excel required with data modeling a plus
- Certified Lean practitioner preferred
- Strong project management skills with a sound financial management understanding
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
What we offer
- The opportunity to join Infarm as we expand across the globe and help change the future of farming
- The ability to drive impact and be a true partner to the business, working closely with top-level managers
- A friendly work environment with a diverse group of motivated, talented, and visionary colleagues
- Comprehensive healthcare benefits
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- 19 days of paid time off plus an extra day off on your birthday
Infarm is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to grow an inclusive environment, where everyone can thrive, regardless of your background and circumstances. We nurture diversity because we appreciate the uniqueness and differences between people. Each employee’s distinctive experiences, perspectives, and viewpoints helps us build a resilient environment, where we can all learn, grow, and create great things together. All applicants are given equal opportunity regardless of age, gender identity or expression, language, disability, ethnic origin, national origin, religion, belief, culture, socio-economic status, or sexual orientation.