Why We’re Rad (about us):
Rad Power Bikes is a leading consumer direct ebike manufacturer specializing in high quality yet affordable electric bikes for weekend warriors, hardcore commuters, and family cyclists.
Madly growing and headquartered in Seattle, WA, USA, we are seeking a full-time Supplier Quality Engineer, Thailand to join our team. If you enjoy working in a collaborative environment and are looking to support a dynamic team, this might be the role for you!
Our Supplier Quality Engineer will be responsible for ensuring that our contract manufacturers are producing items that meet our stringent quality standards. You’ll work directly with the factories to establish processes for our contract manufacturing and related product quality. This is a great opportunity to get into a young & rapidly growing company!
Why You’re Rad (about you):
- 6+ years of experience related to quality control, product development or manufacturing
- Track record of collaborating cross-functionally with teams internationally
- Prior experience performing supplier qualification assessments and deliver actionable reports
- Proven capability to develop and perform materials, product inspection, and testing across all three stages of production (incoming, in-process, out-going), using AQL principals
- Proven ability to work with coworkers, vendors, and customers for achieving successful product launches, maintaining quality control, and continuous improvement of partnerships
- Tenacious desire to deliver high quality product on time
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Good oral English skills and excellent written English
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to a rapidly changing work environment, build systems and processes from the ground up
- Ability to travel up to 50-75% of work days to regional manufacturing facilities
You get bonus points for:
- ASQ CQT certification equivalent or above
- Automotive, bicycle, or ebike experience
Had you been with us last month, you would have:
- Performed QA/QE essential functions with limited supervision while creating self-proposed workflows for management approval
- Coordinated with cross-functional teams to execute process, procedural, and/or product design improvement initiatives
- Evaluated data & draft reports to identify areas for quality improvement and submitted proposals for effective and positive change, followed by leading the execution and verification efforts on-site at relevant manufacturing partners
- Collaborated with internal and supplier QA/QE/QC team members, keeping the entire team calibrated to the company approved quality standards and procedures
- Other duties as assigned & required with ability to work overtime when necessary
Rad Power Bikes is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at 800-939-0310 or email@example.com.
Recruitment Agencies: Although we value the services you provide, at this time we are not leveraging external 3rd party recruitment resources for this search. Should those needs change, we will seek your assistance directly.