What if nature could be harnessed to help farmers sustainably feed the planet? Since 2014, Indigo has questioned agriculture's full value chain to improve grower profitability, environmental sustainability, and consumer health. The company’s scientific discoveries and digital innovations have amplified new value from soil to sale, benefiting more than 10,000 growers to date. Indigo is also the company behind The Terraton Initiative, a global effort to drawdown one trillion tons of atmospheric carbon dioxide by unlocking the potential of agricultural soils. In 2019, Indigo was ranked #1 on CNBC’s Disruptor 50 list. Headquartered in Boston, MA, Indigo has additional offices in Memphis, TN; Research Triangle Park, NC; Sydney, Australia; Buenos Aires, Argentina; Basel, Switzerland; and São Paulo, Brazil.
- The Offer Marketing Lead is responsible for designing and executing the plan to bring the offer to market.
- This individual will develop marketing strategies and plans that communicate the benefits of new products to customers and users and will oversee efforts to align and enable internal teams and channel partners to bring the offer to market.
- This includes a marketing plan to build awareness and nurture prospects, built with support from Marketing as a Center of Excellence, a launch plan that outlines how we will convert prospects to customers and establishes performance metrics with support from Finance, and an enablement plan that aligns efforts and oversees the development of tools and training to bring the offer to market.
- This individual will manage and oversee cross-functional collaboration and work with local offer leads to execute marketing and launch plans in geographies.
- Strong farmer empathy and customer-centricity
- Ability to convert vision and strategy to tactical and executable plans; ability to rally stakeholders around that plan
- Ability to mobilize a distributed front-line workforce
- Ability to work cross-functionally to deliver plans against targets
- Ability to lead confidently through ambiguity, creating structure and optimism amidst uncertainty
- Excellent verbal and written communications serving a wide variety of audiences, storytelling with passion and perspective
- A habit of observation, testing, measurement, and iteration as a tool to drive continuous improvement in an evolving market
- 8-10+ years’ work experience in marketing, offer marketing, communications, sales team enablement, or related function
- Proven ability to build, lead, manage, and empower a high-performing team
- MBA/advanced degree preferred
- Significant experience in agriculture with an intimate understanding of farmer psychology
- Experience managing complex and fast-paced projects
Indigo is committed to living our values, specifically “creating a work environment where everyone feels respected, connected, and has opportunities to learn and grow.” As part of living our values, we strive to create a diverse and inclusive work environment where everyone feels they can be themselves and has an equal opportunity of succeeding.