Lime operates electric scooters and bikes, but our mission is larger. We believe in transforming cities through green, affordable, and accessible transportation for everyone. Headquartered in San Francisco, USA, we operate in more than 120 cities in 31 countries, with plans to expand responsibly. To do that, we need great people.
The Senior Director of Corporate Communications will develop and implement our communications strategy across the globe, maintain key media relationships for Lime, affirmatively promote the company’s narrative, and train and manage our many spokespeople including the executive team and local operations and government relations staff.
What You'll Do
- Serve as Lime’s primary spokesperson to corporate and national media
- Develop and own relationships with the media and key influencers
- Manage national PR efforts with respect to company finances, business and product announcements, executive communications, corporate responsibility, and environmental sustainability
- Build processes and procedures to facilitate the company’s ability to strategize and influence on a global scale, primarily through earned media
- Drive communications and PR strategy for Lime’s product and service offerings around the world
- Prepare and pitch comments to news on legislative proposals, regulatory updates, and news affecting Lime
- Counsel Lime's executive leadership team on appropriate messaging in all types of situations
- Manage corporate communications team members.
- 10+ years experience managing message development and media relations in a regulated and ultra-competitive consumer product marketplace
- Scrappy, entrepreneurial spirit with aptitude for overcoming obstacles with limited resources
- The ability to generate and disseminate content across the globe that speaks to both consumers and regulators
- Strong relationships with preferred media outlets, including financial press and mainstream print and television
- Precise, empathetic communication skills in both 1:1 and company-level settings
- Strong cross-functional relationships with product, operations and government relations teams in past roles
- Experience using research and data to draw consumer insights, track campaign performance, and iterate on our PR strategy
- A repeated pattern of developing high-performing team members
- A belief in the importance of providing access to sustainable forms of transportation
- Excellent communications skills and ability to speak in public
What We Offer
- Opportunity to revolutionize transportation in cities around the world with the leader in urban micromobility solutions
- Scale with a rapidly growing organization, with significant opportunity for growth
- Play a role in the transformation of urban mobility and sustainability
- Work with a team of successful, fun and motivated people
- Competitive salary and benefits
Lime is an Equal Opportunity Employer, but that’s only the start. We want people with different backgrounds, abilities, identities, and mindsets to join us—not just to do great work, but to build a better, more representative world.