Leading the future of luxury mobilityLucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
We are currently seeking Logistics Interns to drive the delivery of critical business initiatives across a number of areas including Material Flow, Warehouse Management, Supply Chain data analytics, Trade Compliance and Automotive Packaging development.
Our ideal candidate exhibits a can-do attitude and approaches his or her work with vigor and determination. Candidates will be expected to demonstrate excellence in their respective fields, to possess the ability to learn quickly and to strive for perfection within a fast-paced environment.
- Lead specific assigned Logistics Projects to support the launch of the new vehicle.
- Interpret data on logistics elements, such as availability, maintainability, reliability, supply chain management, strategic sourcing or distribution, supplier management, or transportation.
- Provide ongoing analyses in areas such as transportation costs, parts procurement, back orders, or delivery processes.
- Review, develop, and implement new processes using Six Sigma/Lean manufacturing.
- Prepare reports on logistics performance measures.
- Identifying continuous improvement opportunities and implementing best practices.
- Lead problems solving activities through problem definition (8D’s), Root Cause Analysis (RCA’s), and resolution tracking.
- Working cross functionally with various teams to achieve quality standards.
- Identify and design material flow processes to establish efficient material delivery systems to the factory and sub-assembly lines.
- Optimize material storage and delivery methodologies.
- Work closely with Material handling equipment design, warehouse, manufacturing and production planning staff to understand requirements to provide efficient material flow systems.
Be part of something amazingCome work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
- Currently pursuing degree in Manufacturing, Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain, Finance or other relevant discipline
- Prior internship experience in a manufacturing setting preferred
- Knowledge of automotive supply chain operations and Logistics projects preferred.
- Ability to articulate, drive, and ensure process standardization and adoption of best practices.
- Proven verbal and written communication skills, presenting to senior executives.
- Proficient in business process flow diagramming
- Ability to facilitate brainstorming sessions to collect requirements
- Ability to perform robust business process analysis and recommend solutions
- Ability to appreciate change management and stakeholder engagement needs.
- Ability to exercise independent judgment and effective time-management while balancing concurrent project workloads.
- Ability and aptitude for analyzing problems through effective listening in order to provide solutions in a time sensitive environment.
- Ability to work on cross functional projects involving multiple partners within the organization.
- Self-starter capable of taking initiative and working with minimal direction
- Team player and result-oriented with ability to cope with a fast-paced and changing environment.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.