Leading the future of luxury mobilityLucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
We are currently seeking a 12V Harness and Electrical/Electronic module Packaging Intern. Our ideal candidate exhibits a can-do attitude and approaches his or her work with vigor and determination. Candidates will be expected to possess the ability to learn quickly and to strive for perfection within a fast-paced environment.
- Engage in working on a number of 12V and Advanced Electronics packaging projects.
- Managing test plans, working on open issues as well as mass and cost reduction.
- You will be assigned a range of duties- BOM and change management, as well as help with root causing issues and helping to design solutions using Catia
- You will have the opportunity to participate in an engineering team and learn Automotive product development and production scalability.
Be part of something amazingCome work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
- Proficient in MS PowerPoint and Excel including basic mathematical features within excel.
- Previous CAD (Catia) experience is preferred.
- Must demonstrate the ability to communicate clearly both written and orally.
- Desire to learn new skills and tools.
- Ideally working towards a Mechanical or Electrical Degree
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.