Driver - Air Pollution Mapping
Do you care about climate change? Do you care about air quality in your community?
At Aclima, we deliver hyperlocal air pollution and climate emissions intelligence at unprecedented block-by-block resolution. Our platform empowers governments, companies, researchers and citizens to identify pollution hotspots and take action to reduce emissions and protect public health.
We are looking for drivers to map air quality around the Bay Area. Be part of our mission to address the urgent need for hyperlocal and actionable pollution data!
We especially encourage members of traditionally underrepresented communities to apply, including women, people of color, LGBTQ people, veterans, and people with disabilities.
- Full time, Monday - Friday 9:00 PM - 5:30 AM, primarily driving
- Follow prescribed drive plans
- Perform routine operational checks on the vehicle and Aclima system
- Keep track of vehicle maintenance schedules and bring in for service when needed
- Assist technical operations team with troubleshooting while on the road
- Additional duties as assigned
- Valid CA Class C drivers license with clean driving record
- Driver license for 3 years
- Pass pre-employment drug test with zero tolerance
- Reliable and punctual
- Basic proficiency in:
- Smart phone & tablet interfaces
- Mapping applications (e.g. Google maps, Waze, etc)
- Spreadsheet applications
- Email and messaging applications
- Willingness to learn technical aspects of Aclima’s platform and follow multi-step procedures
- Company vehicle with expenses covered
- $20 per hour, full-time, plus benefits
- Monday - Friday 9:00 PM - 5:30 AM
- This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
For more information on Aclima, you can read about our work at https://blog.aclima.io.