At Beyond Meat, we started with simple questions. Why do you need an animal to create meat? Why can’t you build meat directly from plants? It turns out you can. So we did. We make plant-based meats that allow families to eat more, not less, of the traditional dishes they love while feeling great about the health, sustainability, and animal welfare benefits of plant protein. Our goal is to bring exciting change to the plate—and Beyond.
OVERVIEW Regional Sales Director will be responsible for building profitable sales of all products of Beyond Meat through expansion into China. This position is to work in conjunction with our existing partners to develop and achieve sales objectives, manage budgets, prepare and execute product programs, assess competitive environments and analyze/evaluate results by brand. This role is in addition to our existing importers.
- Recruit, develop, and lead a high performing sales team to achieve maximum results
- Develop annual customer business in partnership with Trade Marketing
- Align Beyond Meat brand strategies with customer business strategy to maximize growth and profitability
- Direct and monitor all aspects of trade promotion to ensure maximum impact
- Manage Broker partner sales execution and scorecard their performance against MAPS objectives
- Develop strategic customer relationships
- Leverage value added selling to advantage Beyond Meat
- Champion in-store excellence for Beyond Meat
- BA/BS required
- 10+ years of CPG/Natural Organic sales experience in Key Account Sales, Trade Marketing and Broker Management required
- Experience selling value added protein preferred
- Demonstrated team development and leadership
- Experience selling to key accounts at both a buyer and senior level
- Ability to travel on flights to International markets and work long, flexible hours, including nights and weekends, as required.
- Valid driver license and registered vehicle with insurance is required.
Beyond Meat is an equal employment opportunity employer. Candidates are considered for employment without regard to race, creed, color, national origin, age, sex, religion, ancestry, veteran status, marital status, gender identify, sexual orientation, national origin, liability for military service, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. If you are interested in learning the status of your application, please note you will be contacted directly by the appropriate human resources contact person if you are selected for further consideration. Beyond Meat reserves the right to defer or close a vacancy at any time.