Lime operates electric scooters and bikes, but our mission is larger. We believe in transforming cities through green, affordable, and accessible transportation for everyone. Headquartered in San Francisco, USA, we operate in more than 120 cities in 31 countries, with plans to expand responsibly. To do that, we need great people. We are lookin
g for a Strategy and Operations Manager in our San Francisco headquarters to join our Rider Growth team. You will work closely with our product team on new product rollout strategies as well as help to facilitate the collaboration and implementation between centralized headquarter initiatives with decentralized local operations globally. The ideal candidate is a strategic and data-driven problem solver, eager learner, and well-rounded cross-functional team player ready to tackle the many challenges in micromobility today.
What You'll Do
- Help to determine global growth strategy from a strategy and operations persepctive
- Develop launch strategies and business proposals to help guide local markets to tackle critical problems
- Complete complex analyses to determine pricing strategy, product positioning, and effective growth levers.
- Partner with other cross-functional leaders throughout the organization to assure a coordinated approach to strategy and execution
- Utilize deep product knowledge to serve as the operation team subject matter expert for the entire suite of growth tools
- 3-5 years of experience in banking, consulting, bizops, strategy, operations, technology, or related experience; high-growth or subscription business experience is a plus
- Proven track record of leading initiatives, hitting goals, and succeeding in a team environment
- Advanced problem solving and analytical skills, including expertise in Excel/sheets; some proficiency in SQL preferred
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Experience in helping companies identify strategic improvements in their core business, and in implementing those improvements
- Experience analyzing business performance and competitive landscape
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Bachelor’s Degree
What We Offer
- Opportunity to revolutionize transportation in your hometown with the leader in urban mobility solutions
- A position that offers a variety of career and resume building experiences at the intersection of product and operations
- Work with a team of fun and motivated individuals
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Play a role in the transformation of urban mobility and sustainability
Lime is an Equal Opportunity Employer, but that’s only the start. We want people with different backgrounds, abilities, identities, and mindsets to join us—not just to do great work, but to build a better, more representative world.