Bulb launched in the UK in 2015 and we’re now one the fastest growing private companies in the country. Last year we expanded to the U.S. and are looking for the starting team in Texas who will make the energy industry simpler, cheaper and greener.Our Customer Operations Analysts are the people in charge of Bulb’s member experience and our long term success. We’re looking for people willing to invest into the role and the team. In return, we hope that the skills you’ll develop with Bulb will open up interesting career opportunities in the future.
What you’ll do
- You’ll be responsible for the deployment and execution of a world class operation and be part of the starting team building the business in Texas.
- You’ll assist Bulb’s members through email, online chat, and phone with a wide variety of inquiries
- You’ll identify local product improvements and work with engineering teams to bring these ideas to life
- You’ll take the initiative on improving the member experience and use analytics to test the results
- You’ll design new processes and playbook these results to share with other teams
- You’ll work in a fast paced, target-focused environment constantly striving to deliver the best member service
At Bulb, we want to hire self-starters who are interested in learning new things and are comfortable working in a changing environment.
Here are some of the things we think will be valuable, but we're also open-minded. If you recognize yourself in any of these traits, we’d love to receive your application
- You’re a self-starter with a record of exciting achievements
- You have an optimistic outlook to enthusiastically tackle new problems
- You’re passionate about both the energy community and the people in it
- You have excellent communication and writing skills
- You’re comfortable with numbers and learning new technology
- You relish the idea of self learning and personal development
- You're proficient in Spanish (preferred but not required)
- Be part of a fast growing technology startup and help shape the future of energy in Texas
- Competitive salary, share options, benefits, and other perks
- Collaborative, flexible and friendly environment
- 20 days paid time off per year
Bulb cares deeply about helping the technology and energy industries become a more inclusive and diverse place and we work hard to lead by example.