We’re Cruise, the self-driving ride-hailing service.
We are building the world’s most advanced self-driving vehicles to safely connect people to the places, things, and experiences they care about. We believe self-driving cars will help save lives, reshape cities, give back time in transit, and restore freedom of movement for many.
Cruisers have the opportunity to define new ways of working and learn from world-class leaders in their field. This is a place for dreamers and doers to succeed.
If you are looking to play a part in making a positive impact in the world by advancing the revolutionary work of self-driving cars, join us.
The Procurement team drives Cruise teams forward to create an iconic, once-in-a-generation company. We are business-minded innovators, fearless negotiators, forward-thinking process builders, and operational catalysts who take on unique challenges every day. You will be part of a diverse team developing scalable best practices to help shape the mobility-as-a-service industry.
We're looking for a Global Supply Manager to help procure and source what we need, be it software or services, or whatever else we need to keep the team efficient, motivated and happy, to bring our AV on the road!
What you’ll be doing:
- Support procurement of software and services for contingent workforce, benefits, real estate, facilities, recruiting, marketing, design, food services, travel, rewards, L&D and other misc categories/commodities
- Conduct RFx, negotiate the cost and other terms and conditions of such purchases by collaborating with the stakeholders and legal
- Ensure smooth procure to pay process by working with the stakeholders and finance
- Gather requirements and input, conduct research, analyze data, propose optimal indirect procurement processes and procedures (e.g. coupa) and obtain buy-in from the various stakeholders. Deploy and program manage process improvement by working with internal IT team and outside consultants
What you must have:
- 8-10+ years of experience in procurement, program management, project management or operations in a technology related industry
- Bachelor’s degree required, Master's/MBA preferred
- Program management and process improvement skills desired
- Comfort with legal frameworks and contract negotiation skills
- Excellent communication skills with ability to influence cross-functional stakeholders
- Superior analytical skills
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment to achieve business objectives
- Open-minded self-starter with the ability to adapt, improvise, and problem-solve
- Ability to work independently on multiple tasks and projects with various stakeholders
- Organizational skills to manage and track transactional details
- Knowledge of and experience in autonomous vehicle space
- Simple coding in C++ or Python
- Legal knowledge or degree
- Our benefits are here to support the whole you:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- 401(k) Cruise matching program
- Medical / dental / vision, AD+D and Life
- Flexible vacation and company paid holidays
- Healthy meals and snacks provided
- Paid parental leave & family expansion stipend
- Monthly wellness stipend
- Commuter benefits
- We’re Integrated
- Through our partnerships with General Motors and Honda, we are the only self-driving company with fully integrated manufacturing at scale.
- We’re Funded
- GM, Honda, SoftBank, and T. Rowe Price have invested billions in Cruise. Their backing for our technology demonstrates their confidence in our progress, team, and vision and makes us one of the leading autonomous vehicle organizations in the industry. Our deep resources greatly accelerate our operating speed.
- We’re Independent
- We have our own governance, board of directors, equity, and investors. Our independence allows us to not just work on the bleeding-edge of technology, but also define it.
- We’re Vested
- You won’t just own your work here, you’ll have the potential to own equity in Cruise, too. We are competing in a market that is projected to grow exponentially, which gives our company valuation room to grow.
Cruise LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, genetics or any other legally protected basis. Below, you have the opportunity to share your preferred gender pronouns, gender, ethnicity, and veteran status with Cruise to help us identify areas of improvement in our hiring and recruitment processes. Completion of these questions is entirely voluntary. Any information you choose to provide will be kept confidential, and will not impact the hiring decision in any way.
We also consider for employment qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable laws. And, if you believe that you will need any type of accommodation, please let us know.
Note to Recruitment Agencies: Cruise does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Furthermore, Cruise does not pay placement fees for candidates submitted by any agency other than its approved partners.