Leading the future of luxury mobilityLucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
We are currently seeking General Assembly Manufacturing Interns to support the delivery of critical business initiatives across a number of areas including material flow plans, sophisticated communications systems, and production schedules. Our ideal candidate exhibits a can-do attitude and approaches his or her work with vigor and determination. Candidates will be expected to demonstrate excellence in their respective fields, to possess the ability to learn quickly and to strive for perfection within a fast-paced environment.
- Develop Manufacturing Process Instructions
- Develop specifications for custom equipment
- Closely collaborate with external equipment integrators on custom automation equipment design
- Validate and characterize new equipment and fixtures for production implementation
- Work with external suppliers to validate MFMEAs on equipment
- Work with process engineers to validate PFMEAs
- Create detailed manufacturing instructions to document new processes
- Design production workstations for ergonomics and efficiency
- Design manufacturing equipment and fixtures
- Drive DFM ( Design Manufacturing Ability)
Be part of something amazingCome work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
- Pursuing BS/MS Mechanical Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering or equivalent
- Exemplary verbal and written communications skills
- Interest in learning about a cutting-edge electric vehicle and how it works.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.