Leading the future of luxury mobilityLucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
We are currently seeking Interns for electrical engineering. This position requires a talented engineer with passion and experience to develop and test electrical designs. Our ideal candidate exhibits a can-do attitude and approaches their work with vigor and determination. Candidates will be expected to demonstrate excellence in their respective fields, to possess the ability to learn quickly and to strive for perfection within a fast-paced environment.
- Develop and validate various electronics products for electric vehicles
- Be part of prototyping, testing and validation of electronics products.
- Contribute to drivetrain and vehicle level integrations
- Work closely with senior engineers to improve existing designs
- Be part of a team to develop amazing electronics products
- Solid background in electronics components and circuits
- Hands on experience of hardware development and troubleshooting
- Experience in PCB design, using schematic capture and layout tools
- Experience with various equipment (Oscilloscope, probe, power supply, load, power analyzer, etc.)
- Good problem-solving skills and critical thinking
- Good communication skills
- Experience in LabView, Python.
Be part of something amazingCome work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
- Must be pursuing a BS, MS or PhD in the areas of electrical engineering or related fields
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.