Leading the future of luxury mobilityLucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
The Completed Vehicle Repair Technician position requires experienced automotive repairmen. The successful candidate will be working with cutting edge technology that enables exceptional performance and world class quality. The applicant must be an enthusiastic, highly motivated individual that is able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Efficiently and expertly perform diagnostic testing on Lucid Motor’s all-electric vehicles
- Perform electrical and mechanical repairs to achieve a high level of quality that meets Lucid standards
- Disassemble and reassemble vehicles when needed, while maintaining a high level of cleanliness of the vehicle and the workstation
- Provide engineering teams with comprehensive failure analysis
- Participate in ongoing skill development to further your technical expertise
- Contribute towards the development of repair procedures
- Train others on repair procedures
- Use a variety of hand and power tools with a strong focus on safety and quality
- Learn and gain proficiency on new technologies
- Document repair activities
- Assist in identifying and correcting the cause of problems by partnering with cross-functional teams in a collaborative environment
- Wear Personal Protective Equipment, as required
Be part of something amazingCome work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- A valid U.S. driver’s license
- At least 3 years’ experience in automotive diagnostics and repair
- Knowledge of NFPA 70E practices
- Must have the ability to work at the pace required while maintaining a high level of craftsmanship
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time during the repair of a vehicle
- Must be able to walk, sit, bend, push/pull, stoop, kneel, crouch, reach or crawl frequently
- Must be able to lift objects weighing up to 50 pounds
- Able to follow instructions in English, both written and verbal
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.