Leading the future of luxury mobilityLucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
As an engineering program management intern, within HW engineering group, you will be assigned a range of duties- BOM management, change control, configurations management etc.You will have the opportunity to participate on an engineering team and learn Automotive product development and production scalability.
- Engage in managing one or more sub-projects to support the Body Engineering Programs, managing testing plans, open issues with engineers, risks and issues resolution, communications and change management & implementation.
- Assists with projects and programs task assigned by Technical Program Managers, and Management team.
- Engages in resource coordination, provides strong direction and timelines for deliverables, collaborates and delegates tasks across cross-functional teams ranging from Engineering, Manufacturing (NPI) , Service, Quality, Design Studio, PLM and upper management.
- Assist with cross functional teams to build new processes and confluence content to help educate engineers and other stakeholders.
- Measure, analyze, and report on data insights and publish spreadsheets (excel) with useful metrics.
- Coordinate with ECAD and PLM activities for SOP.
- Proficient in MS PowerPoint and Excel including basic mathematical features within excel.
- Previous CAD (Catia) experience is preferred.
- Must demonstrate the ability to communicate clearly both written and orally.
- Desire to learn new skills and tools.
Be part of something amazingCome work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
- Working on a Bachelors or Master degree in Mechanical/Industrial/Electrical Engineering preferred
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.