We are looking for a software engineering intern for our Zoox Simulation framework, which use to validate and improve the autonomous driving software. We have opportunities between various teams within Simulation, and candidates will be matched with the team that is the best fit for their skill set and interests.
You will be partnered with a mentor to work closely with many Zoox engineers - if you thrive in collaborative environments where you need to learn cutting edge technology fast, we'd like to hear from you!
- Currently working towards a B.S., M.S., Ph.D. or advanced degree in a relevant engineering program and within 1 year of graduation. For undergraduates, we are accepting only juniors and seniors
- GPA of 3.5 or higher
- Minimum of 1 previous industry experience
- Able to commit to a minimum of a 12-week internship
- Ability to relocate to the Bay Area, California
- Interns at Zoox may not use any proprietary information they are working on as part of their thesis, any published work with their university, or to be distributed to anyone outside of Zoox.
- Strong C/C++ and python
- Experience with real-time graphics (OpenGL, Vulkan, D3D, etc)
- Experience with gaming
- Web development in Vue, Three.js, Flask, Swagger
- Experience with data and metrics
- Experience working with sensor data (lidar, radar)
Zoox is developing the first ground-up, fully autonomous vehicle fleet and the supporting ecosystem required to bring this technology to market. Sitting at the intersection of artificial intelligence, robotics, and design, Zoox aims to provide the next generation of mobility-as-a-service in urban environments. We’re looking for top talent that shares our passion and wants to be part of a fast-moving and highly execution-oriented team.Follow us on LinkedIn
A Final Note:You do not need to match every listed expectation to apply for this position. Here at Zoox, we know that diverse perspectives foster the innovation we need to be successful, and we are committed to building a team that encompasses a variety of backgrounds, experiences, and skills.