As an intern on the IT Applications team, you will help the team as it owns and runs a growing number of large and unique applications supporting many areas of the company (Manufacturing, Vehicle Development, People & Culture, and more). This team is seen as application and IT systems experts; as an intern you'll be surrounded by exceptional peers, and have plenty of opportunity to grow and challenge your skillset.
- Within 1 year of graduation
- Minimum of a 3.5 gpa
- At least one previous industry internship or co-op
- Able to commit to a minimum of a 12-week internship
- Professional and positive communication skills
- Ability to relocate to the Bay Area, California
- Interns at Zoox may not use any proprietary information they are working on as part of their thesis, any published work with their university, or to be distributed to anyone outside of Zoox.
- Pursuing a Bachelor's or Master's degree in computer engineering, information systems, computer science, or another technology-related field.
- Deep understanding of Windows, macOS, or Linux/UNIX operating systems.
- Managing applications and their related systems.
- Well versed in a scripting/development language (Python, Powershell, Bash, etc.).
- Knowledge of relational and Object/NoSQL databases.
- Understanding of TCP/IP Networking.
Zoox is a robotics company developing fully-autonomous vehicles and the supporting ecosystem required to bring this technology to market. Sitting at the intersection of robotics, machine-learning, and design, Zoox aims to provide the next generation of mobility-as-a-service in urban environments. We believe the transition to self-driving vehicles requires a combination of elegant vision and uncompromising execution.Follow us on LinkedIn
A Final Note:You do not need to match every listed expectation to apply for this position. Here at Zoox, we know that diverse perspectives foster the innovation we need to be successful, and we are committed to building a team that encompasses a variety of backgrounds, experiences, and skills.