Why We’re Rad (about us):
Rad Power Bikes is a leading consumer direct ebike manufacturer specializing in high quality yet affordable electric bikes for weekend warriors, hardcore commuters, and family cyclists.
Madly growing and located in Ballard, we are seeking full-time Director, Sales & Operations Planning to join our team. If you enjoy working in a collaborative environment and are looking to be a part of a dynamic team, this might be the role for you!
The Director, Sales & Operations Planning will provide day-to-day oversight & support to the front-end Supply Chain team to ensure our business runs smoothly. You will be responsible for planning, implementing and executing our supply planning activities with the objective of delivering excellence in service, synchronizing supply with demand, increasing inventory efficiency to improve inventory turns and Days of Supply (DOS) while reducing inventory related costs, measuring supply performance, and strengthening relations with our suppliers. This role will report directly to the COO.
Why You’re Rad (about you):
- 12+ years of experience supporting global supply chain operations, inclusive of recent experience at minimum of 3+ years in a Sr. Manager or Director role focused on demand planning & forecasting functions
- Prior responsibility for all supply related activities including monthly capacity reviews, managing on time deliveries, owning production sourcing strategies, and full year supply plan reviews by category/geography
- Experienced in supporting monthly S&OP process including all related supply, inventory and key stakeholder cross functional meetings
- Ability to provide leadership and execution of key projects and programs that advance initiatives and develop capabilities supporting Rad Power Bikes’s growth and profitability improvements
- Demonstrated responsibility for ensuring data integrity in systems, supporting software implementations, coordinating data information flow, setting benchmarks, and constantly looking for ways to reduce costs or improve lead times
- Degree in Operations or Business Admin or equivalent work experience
- Strong understanding of forecast planning, sales cycles & inventory management
- Willingness to build & implement processes while managing the day to day in a fast paced environment
You get bonus points for:
- Business Intelligence and Data Analytics experience
- Experience with electric bikes or vehicles
- ERP integration experience
Had you been with us last month, the top 5 things you would have impacted are:
Sounding good? Read on to understand what matters most to us:
- Partnered with internal product and technical teams to suggest, identify, and design solutions that improve customer experience and inventory performance
- Supported the implementation of our new ERP and established KPI reporting using new data platforms to understand key supply chain metrics
- Established process to support demand planning & replenishment program for consumer goods in a rapidly changing environment
- Managed inventory pipeline reporting and dashboards for internal stakeholders, ensuring on time PO fulfillment
- Understood how plans and projections 12-18 months out will impact inventory and logistics, and ensured capacity and capabilities were in place to deliver on these needs
At Rad we take our company values seriously. They are lived out into everything we do. Our RADICAL values really do frame what our expectations are for each and every team member. We are:
Responsible to our environment, community and teamAccountable, we take ownership, bias to action, seek and provide feedbackDiverse, inclusive of experiences, backgrounds and skills, we value every voiceInnovators, we challenge ourselves and the status quo, we are originalCustomer driven, completely, we do the right thing for our ridersApproachable, kind, we collaborate and are always willing to helpLearners, we grow our skills, we are humble and seek to improve
Does this sound like you? Please apply and join us!
Rad Power Bikes is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at 800-939-0310 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recruitment Agencies: Although we value the services you provide, at this time we are not leveraging external 3rd party recruitment resources for this search. Should those needs change, we will seek your assistance directly.