Leading the future of luxury mobilityLucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
We are looking for a Senior Finance Manager to deliver accurate, data-based information and provide sophisticated reporting. This role will play an integral part of the Finance team that directly helps secure the success of the company. The focus of the team is to provide a high degree of financial transparency across the company and facilitate business decision coordination with all departments.
- Manage the team of Program, Product Development, and Logistics Finance Analysts.
- Be responsible for the financial status of multiple projects.
- Lead operating team alignment and decision making as pertains to financial implications.
- Be a part of the management guiding and influencing long term and strategic decision-making within the broadest scope.
- Provide objective business consultancy and financial guidance to the company.
- Provide new perspective to identify and propose opportunities for improvement across processes and business functions
Be part of something amazingCome work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Engineering or related field
- Master’s degree in Business Administration (MBA) – preferred
- At least 10 years’ relevant experience, with a minimum of 5 years in a management role with multiple reports
- Proven technical, quantitative and critical-thinking skills, high level of independent judgment, initiative and creativity to identify and clearly communicate key performance drivers to senior management
- Ability to manage multiple projects and assignments with a high degree of autonomy and accountability for results
- Demonstrated effective written, interpersonal and oral communication skills
- Established ability using Microsoft Office software with a high proficiency with Excel
- Finance experience at an Automotive OEM or Tier 1 Supplier – a huge plus!
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.