About Aurora Solar:
Based in San Francisco, Aurora Solar is a fast-growing SaaS company focused on building a clean energy future for all. We make the software enabling society to transition to a world powered by solar power. With thousands of users and millions of projects designed in our system we want every solar installation in the world to pass through our solution. We were recently named “Top 50 Tech Companies to Watch in 2020” by BuiltInSF.com and awarded #1 Solar Software Platform by Solar Power World. We’re proud of our history and even more excited about the future. The Opportunity:
Do you consider yourself curious, coachable and extremely hardworking? You’ll feel right at home on a team where everyone is excited about selling to high growth solar companies and delivering for our customers. We are building a world-class sales organization that supports, develops, and engages salespeople who take their professional career growth seriously.
At Aurora Solar SMB Account Executives are pivotal to the company’s success. You will be a key member of our high-performing sales team, building long-term relationships to power our customers. We believe the most successful sellers have a passionate team behind them. We invest in our people to stay curious and stay ahead.
In addition to working with amazing colleagues who exemplify our ‘We’re In This Together” core value, you will have the opportunity to sell an impactful and revolutionary software that is changing the way Solar is designed and sold. You will help us build what matters.What we’re looking for:
We are seeking a results-oriented, motivated Account Executive who is laser-focused on generating new greenfield businesses within North America. On a day-to-day basis you will educate the market about the value of Aurora Solar. You’ll generate opportunities with net-new customers, forecast sales activity, and achieve revenue targets while creating satisfied and referenceable customers.
If you’re passionate about sales and technology, and you thrive in a fast-paced startup environment, then becoming an SMB Account Executive at Aurora Solar is the career path for you.
What we value:
- Bachelor's degree with 2+ years of quota-carrying SaaS selling experience (solar industry a plus). Consistent overachievement against sales targets in past experiences
- Deliver a world-class product experience with web demonstrations of our solution
- Leverage industry and product knowledge to research and develop accounts, identify key stakeholders, generate interest, and close new business
- Adaptability - you know that change is constant and you embrace it. You move quickly and encourage continued improvement across the entire team
- Team mentality by prioritizing ‘we’ and not focusing on ‘me’
- Superb listening skills; recognize and overcome objections by turning skeptics into new brand ambassadors
- Manage, track, and report on all activities and results using our sales tech stack (Salesforce, Chorus, Outreach, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, etc)
Thank you for your interest in Aurora Solar. Currently our interview process is taking longer than usual as we navigate the new normal of COVID-19. We appreciate your patience and look forward to connecting with you soon.Aurora is dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive workforce of people who believe in and are passionate about creating a future of solar energy for all. We are an equal opportunity employer, we welcome and consider qualified applicants regardless of gender identity, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences. We encourage you to apply even if you feel that you do not meet all of the above criteria!For San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment.