Leading the future of luxury mobilityLucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
We are currently seeking a Software Intern for the Connectivity Team. Our ideal candidate exhibits a can-do attitude and approaches his or her work with vigor and determination. Candidates will be expected to demonstrate excellence in their respective fields, to possess the ability to learn quickly and to strive for perfection within a fast-paced environment.
- Contribute to Lucid Air’s Telematics Control Unit Software Development.
- Develop production Software Features and Tools to support development and deployment of the connectivity module.
- Support QA, Manufacturing and other development teams integrating with the Telematics Control Unit.
- Investigate and Fix issues reported by QA and Validation Teams.
Be part of something amazingCome work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
- Strong proficiency in C or C++, and object oriented design.
- Strong understanding of Computer Architecture, Data Structures and Algorithms.
- Good experience with Shell Scripting and Python.
- Good experience with Networking protocols such as TCP/UDP, MQTT, etc.
- Familiarity with wireless technologies such as LTE, WiFi, GNSS/GPS is a plus.
- Experience of working with Automotive Protocols such as CAN, UDS, etc. is a plus.
- Experience with scripting languages/tools and methods to optimize SW development and testing activities.
- 0-3 Years of work experience.
- MS/BS (continuing) of Computer Science, Computer engineering, Electrical engineering or other related fields or equivalent experience
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.