StreetLight Data, the pioneer in Big Data for mobility, is revolutionizing transportation and urban planning to help the world better deploy infrastructure and adapt to new forms of mobility. From legacy systems to ride sharing and bike sharing to autonomous vehicles, our platform powers 6,000+ mobility projects every month for government and private clients, and we're just getting started.
StreetLight Data is seeking a driven Product Marketing Associate to report to the Product Marketing Manager and join the small but mighty Marketing team. You will be responsible for customer insight, sales enablement, and having a hand in messaging and product launches. Join us for a unique opportunity to work across the full product lifecycle, from helping drive launches to growing product adoption post-launch. This role can be based in either of our San Francisco, CA or Richmond, VA offices.
- Partner with PMM to execute on tasks related to go-to-market product launches, including end-to-end project management
- Provide sales enablement support, persona support, competitive landscape support, launch tasks
- Manage the process and conduct ongoing research on StreetLight’s competitive landscape
- Partner with the Product Marketing Manager (PMM) to research and define personas
- Create personas-specific Sales Enablement content stacks
- Collaborate with other members of the Marketing team to help map out the customer journey and create marketing collateral
- Define messaging, content, and enablement for key product capabilities across key StreetLight products
Skills & Qualifications:
- 3+ years of technology product marketing, marketing, sales enablement, or product experience (B2B experience is preferred)
- Experience developing compelling presentations and collateral
- Strong analytics, communication and writing skills are critical
- Technical background but able to communicate effectively, with comfort in presenting to internal teams
- Blend of technical/creative experiences
- Excellent program management skills with ability to prioritize high impact activities and keep complicated projects moving forward across cross-functional teams
- Experience in urban planning, transportation planning is a plus
- Experience working with directly with sales teams is a plus
- Experience with marketing analytics and Adobe CS is a plus
- Experience with the Microsoft Suite (PowerPoint, Excel) is a must
StreetLight Data is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. StreetLight Data provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.