Impossible Foods is addressing the most catastrophic threats facing humanity: climate change and biodiversity collapse. A global transition to a plant-based food system will turn back the clock on atmospheric CO2 levels, restore natural ecosystems and reverse meltdown in wildlife biomass.The easiest -- if not only -- way to make our civilization sustainable is to eliminate livestock, the most dangerous technology on Earth. But humans won’t give up meat. So we need to make meat better -- more delicious and more nutritious, without animals as the underlying production technology. That means that making meat sustainably is the most important and urgent problem for the global scientific community.Impossible Foods' mission is to completely replace the use of animals as a food-production technology by offering consumers everything they currently value about animal products -- and making products that are vastly superior to their animal analogues.To do this, we are taking a revolutionary scientific and market-based approach. We are inventing efficient, sustainable ways to transform ingredients from plants into meat, fish and dairy foods that deliver all the pleasures and nutritional benefits consumers demand, without the destructive environmental or public health impact.Our world-class R&D team has been building the know-how and technology platform to produce meat, fish and dairy foods from plants. Impossible Foods is experiencing rapid growth and is resolutely committed to leading all aspects of the plant-based food revolution—from discovery to commercial production. The only thing that will separate Impossible Foods from success and failure is our ability to recruit more world-class experts. Want to join? Check out the job opening and requirements below:
We are looking for four
Sourcers to join our highly collaborative, fun, and rapidly growing team! This is an excellent opportunity to make a significant impact and help change the way the world thinks about plant-based protein.
- Collaborate with Recruiters and Hiring Managers (intake meeting to handoff) to understand the requirements of each position, the function, and how it fits into the organization.
- Cultivate strong relationships with candidates, gaining a clear understanding of their requirements. Strategize different ways to build talent pipelines and execute tactical research, referral generation, events, and sourcing campaigns.
- Find, engage and activate passive candidates through alternative search techniques.
- Screen resumes, profiles and qualify/interview candidates.
- Manage candidates from initial passive engagement to phone interview and provide a seamless transition to the Recruiter.
- Provide an exceptional candidate experience from initial outreach to offer execution. Work cross-functionally across teams to ensure a smooth hiring process.
- Proactively recommend and drive process improvements that impact candidate identification and engagement.
- Regularly track pipeline activity to share with internal stakeholders.
- Work in ambiguous situations while embracing change. Move quickly and efficiently amongst competing roles and priorities.
- Document and improve existing processes and create new programs to enhance our sourcing strategy.
- Develop intimate knowledge about Impossible Foods’ business and the talent market.
- Utilize Applicant Tracking System (Lever), and internal spreadsheets to track candidate pipeline and activity
Impossible Foods Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
- 2-3 years of sourcing/recruiting experience. Life-science, biotech, and pharma experience preferred.
- Must be self-driven, reliable, and works productively with little supervision.
- Builds strong working relationships with leaders and cross-functional partners.
- Experience working with and building effective sourcing strategies with Hiring Managers and Recruitment team.
- Solid experience in passive sourcing using tools such as LinkedIn Recruiter, resume boards, referrals, and social networking.
- Experience contributing to a highly collaborative, team-focused environment. A strong supporter and advocate of Impossible Foods’ mission and values.
- Advance knowledge in LinkedIn Recruiter is a must.
- Potential for conversion.
- This is a 100% remote opportunity.