Spin is a fast-growing micromobility company committed to a world with clean air, liveable cities, safe streets, and widespread access to convenient, affordable transportation. If you’re searching for a top-tier career where you can make a difference and dynamically collaborate within a creative, lively environment—Spin welcomes you!
We’re passionate about transportation and technology. The work we accomplish fulfills a sense of meaning and purpose, which goes beyond the traditional dimensions of a workplace. Our products and initiatives directly influence people’s lives, which is proven by our customers' feedback.
Founded in 2017, and now a subsidiary of Ford Motor Company, we have worked together with cities, campuses, community groups, and businesses to expand internationally. Even as we expand, we maintain the close feeling of a small business, with “fireside chats” chats led by our company’s founders, weekly OKR pop-up videos, music-infused presentations at our All Hands meetings, and more. During this time of working remotely, our creativity and shared goals have kept us united and bonded within our virtual community.
We are a diverse team of artists, engineers, designers, urban planners, policymakers, marketers, and operators. We believe in inclusivity and build powerful alliances to fulfill our goals and move our mission forward. Above all, we at Spin are connected by our values and #BeOrange spirit, which represents unity, purpose, passion, and creativity.
About the Role
We are looking for an Business Systems Integration Architect to design, implement and Support our global IT & Business Systems team, based in San Francisco.
Spin’s IT is responsible for supporting the hardware, software, and related technology in our globally distributed environment. The Integration Architect/Engineer helps to build integrations as we scale under the guidance of the Senior Manager, HRIS, Business Systems and Workplace. This IC role works closely with all levels of the organization to set strategy and support our end-users in the US, Europe and Asia.
We are looking for an experienced individual to help us define the future of Spin’s enterprise integrations platform, support, and bring vision to life. We are seeking an IT Integrations Architect, who will be a key member of our Business Systems & IT Team. This is a hands-on technical role that is responsible for design, development, and implementation of integrations using a variety of ERP tools and technologies. If you are someone that loves inspiring change by bringing others on board with your vision, ready to join a growing team, and passionate about stitching applications together - we would love to hear from you!
- Responsible for developing and deploying integration solutions aimed at optimizing business processes spanning multiple technologies across the enterprise.
- Provides technical support of existing integrations including testing during releases.
- Performs full life cycle software development activities. Investigates, analyzes, and evaluates how existing applications, legacy systems, databases, and web interfaces can be leveraged to meet emerging and new enterprise requirements.
- Documents coding and design activities necessary for the proper installation, maintenance and operation of the software.
- Works within a structured development environment that includes Agile development methodology, version control, unit testing, creating builds / implementation plans, design / peer reviews and other structured development practices.
- Collaborates with other technical staff to lead research, evaluate, develop, test and implement new and/or currently unused functional and technical solutions to enhance the value of business systems.
- Facilitates and/or participates in functional and technical solution reviews with management and
- Ensure both adequate virtual and onsite coverage and staffing to provide global support.
- 5+ years of experience in building, supporting Integrations with ERP’s (like Netsuite, SFDC, Workday, etc)
- Experience w/ data mapping and transformation and experience w/ the tools
- Experience working with Web Services and API's
- Experience w/ databases experience (SQL Server, Oracle, mysql, etc.)
- Worked with strategic integration platforms (Dell Boomi, Talend, MuleSoft, etc.)
- Experience working with cloud environments (e.g., Azure, Amazon, etc.,)
- Familiarity with multiple software development lifecycles, e.g. Agile, iterative, SDLC, waterfall.
Benefits & Perks
- Opportunity to join a fast-growing startup and help shape and establish the company’s industry leadership
- Competitive health benefits
- Unlimited PTO for salaried roles
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Monthly cell phone bill stipend
- Wellness perk for salaried roles
Spin is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment in an unlawful matter. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all individuals. Spin treats all employees and job applicants on the basis of merit, qualifications, and competence without regard to any qualified individuals' sex, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender (including pregnancy, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristic or information, marital status, military and veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law. Spin also considers qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable local, state, and federal law. Spin is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in its job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.