Spin is a fast-growing micromobility company committed to a world with clean air, liveable cities, safe streets, and widespread access to convenient, affordable transportation. If you’re searching for a top-tier career where you can make a difference and dynamically collaborate within a creative, lively environment—Spin welcomes you!
We’re passionate about transportation and technology. The work we accomplish fulfills a sense of meaning and purpose, which goes beyond the traditional dimensions of a workplace. Our products and initiatives directly influence people’s lives, which is proven by our customers' feedback.
Founded in 2017, and now a subsidiary of Ford Motor Company, we have worked together with cities, campuses, community groups, and businesses to expand internationally. Even as we expand, we maintain the close feeling of a small business, with “fireside chats” chats led by our company’s founders, weekly OKR pop-up videos, music-infused presentations at our All Hands meetings, and more. During this time of working remotely, our creativity and shared goals have kept us united and bonded within our virtual community.
We are a diverse team of artists, engineers, designers, urban planners, policymakers, marketers, and operators. We believe in inclusivity and build powerful alliances to fulfill our goals and move our mission forward. Above all, we at Spin are connected by our values and #BeOrange spirit, which represents unity, purpose, passion, and creativity.
This position is on the marketing team and reports into the Integrated Brand Marketing Director. Ideally based in San Francisco or Los Angeles
- Write strategy briefs for marketing campaigns that target B2C and B2B audiences
- Lead brainstorms with various teams to come up with creative solutions
- Work with the executive team to deeply understand Spin’s mission and vision. Illustrate how Spin’s brand strategy is informed by Spin’s company vision and mission.
- Set the highest bar for campaign strategies and tactics; inspire creatives to deliver authentically original, world-class work, that develop strong relationships with our riders and our partners
- Be a brand champion and communicate how brand strategy aligns with company strategy
- Prioritize in-bound requests and opportunities to determine which can deliver the most bang/buck
- Support and work with project managers and execution teams to ensure that the work completed is aligned with the strategy defined in your brief
- Establish clear processes for briefing, brainstorming, and executing
- Consistently complete projects on time and within scope
Benefits & Perks
- Ability to think both strategically and creatively
- 5-10 years of relevant experience
- Minimum of 3 years of Creative Director-level experience at an agency or in-house
- BA in relevant field of study
- Diverse portfolio of skills across strategy, design, and copy
- Demonstrated strategic thinking and creativity with excellent practical skills in getting things done
- Excellent presentation skills with the ability to explain your creative vision, inspire others, but also solicit and listen to feedback
- Ability to lead and develop direct reports
- Ability to build, foster, and nurture strong relationships cross-functionally
- Opportunity to join a fast-growing startup and help shape and establish the company’s industry leadership
- Competitive health benefits
- Unlimited PTO for salaried roles
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Monthly cell phone bill stipend
- Wellness perk for salaried roles
Spin is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment in an unlawful matter. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all individuals. Spin treats all employees and job applicants on the basis of merit, qualifications, and competence without regard to any qualified individuals' sex, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender (including pregnancy, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristic or information, marital status, military and veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law. Spin also considers qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable local, state, and federal law. Spin is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in its job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.