Impossible Foods is addressing the most catastrophic threats facing humanity: climate change and biodiversity collapse. A global transition to a plant-based food system will turn back the clock on atmospheric CO2 levels, restore natural ecosystems and reverse meltdown in wildlife biomass.The easiest -- if not only -- way to make our civilization sustainable is to eliminate livestock, the most dangerous technology on Earth. But humans won’t give up meat. So we need to make meat better -- more delicious and more nutritious, without animals as the underlying production technology. That means that making meat sustainably is the most important and urgent problem for the global scientific community.Impossible Foods' mission is to completely replace the use of animals as a food-production technology by offering consumers everything they currently value about animal products -- and making products that are vastly superior to their animal analogues.To do this, we are taking a revolutionary scientific and market-based approach. We are inventing efficient, sustainable ways to transform ingredients from plants into meat, fish and dairy foods that deliver all the pleasures and nutritional benefits consumers demand, without the destructive environmental or public health impact.Our world-class R&D team has been building the know-how and technology platform to produce meat, fish and dairy foods from plants. Impossible Foods is experiencing rapid growth and is resolutely committed to leading all aspects of the plant-based food revolution—from discovery to commercial production. The only thing that will separate Impossible Foods from success and failure is our ability to recruit more world-class experts. Want to join? Check out the job opening and requirements below:
We’re looking for a hardworking and talented growth marketing manager to join the marketing team at Impossible Foods. This role will own driving the spectacular expansion and velocity into the small business segment, taking on climate change with each new door acquired.
The ideal candidate is a proven marketer that thrives working with and leading cross-functional teams, is ready to start fast, exerts strong leadership skills, exhibits initiative, and momentum to deliver goals. The role will report to the Director of Growth Marketing.
- Own growth marketing channel strategy and execution, driving engagement and conversion for the SMB segment. Design, execute and optimize outbound and inbound marketing campaigns, to owned and non-owned channels, including SEO, paid, referral programs, email campaigns, direct mail and print.
- Own lifecycle from customer acquisition to retention, continuously iterating towards a hyper-personalized user journey. Nurture and engage users across any channel, platform, or medium that allows us to send targeted messages directly to customers and prospects.
- Develop an extraordinary online event/ webinar practice for Impossible Foods that engages prospects and drives velocity for customers.
- Support our channel partners with materials, campaigns and programs that scale our acquisition channels.
- Continuously improve through the lifecycle experiment roadmap testing across incentives, creative, content, and cadence, deriving insights to impact initiatives across the org tangibly
- Partner closely with marketing and sales ops to maintain data hygiene and automated processes across the sales and marketing tech stack
- Work cross-functionally with marketing, content, customer success, analytics, and sales leaders on demand generation strategy and campaign development
- Set targets, manage budgets, measure and report on pipeline goals
Impossible Foods Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
- A Bachelor’s degree (BA or BS)
- 5+ years proven experience in growth/ demand generation marketing preferably with a high growth brand
- A genuine interest in and passion for our mission
- You have excellent spoken and written communication skills, allowing you to successfully influence and communicate complex information clearly to your colleagues and through marketing material.
- You possess keen analytical skills, with the ability to turn complex, disparate datasets into insights that drive strategies and solutions.
- A natural teammate, with a consistent track record of cross-functional leadership and partnership.
- You have strong personal organization and project management abilities.
- You have deep experience working with CRM and marketing automation technologies such as Hubspot, Marketo, Salesforce.