Impossible Foods is addressing the most catastrophic threats facing humanity: climate change and biodiversity collapse. A global transition to a plant-based food system will turn back the clock on atmospheric CO2 levels, restore natural ecosystems and reverse meltdown in wildlife biomass.The easiest -- if not only -- way to make our civilization sustainable is to eliminate livestock, the most dangerous technology on Earth. But humans won’t give up meat. So we need to make meat better -- more delicious and more nutritious, without animals as the underlying production technology. That means that making meat sustainably is the most important and urgent problem for the global scientific community.Impossible Foods' mission is to completely replace the use of animals as a food-production technology by offering consumers everything they currently value about animal products -- and making products that are vastly superior to their animal analogues.To do this, we are taking a revolutionary scientific and market-based approach. We are inventing efficient, sustainable ways to transform ingredients from plants into meat, fish and dairy foods that deliver all the pleasures and nutritional benefits consumers demand, without the destructive environmental or public health impact.Our world-class R&D team has been building the know-how and technology platform to produce meat, fish and dairy foods from plants. Impossible Foods is experiencing rapid growth and is resolutely committed to leading all aspects of the plant-based food revolution—from discovery to commercial production. The only thing that will separate Impossible Foods from success and failure is our ability to recruit more world-class experts. Want to join? Check out the job opening and requirements below:
We’re looking for a hardworking and fun loving growth Marketing Manager to join the Marketing team at Impossible Foods. This role will help drive the spectacular expansion and velocity into domestic National Restaurants to achieve our mission of reversing climate change and growing biodiversity! Are you willing to step up and save the planet?
The ideal candidate is a proven marketer that thrives working with and leading cross-functional teams, is ready to start fast, exerts strong leadership, exhibits initiative, and momentum to deliver goals. The role will report to the Director of Growth Marketing.
- Provide complete marketing support to targeted National Account partners to achieve annual volume objectives.
- Support Sales efforts in cross functional meetings and presentations with Marketing, brand, and consumer expertise to Partner Marketing/Insights teams. Just be prepared to change the norm and vastly elevate the existing partner business model!
- Develop co-marketing programs to support the successful launch of Impossible products on chain menus.
- Work directly with Account Managers to develop Sustain and Grow strategies and plans to drive traffic, trial and expand menus to elevate velocity.
- Collect, consolidate and distribute marketing campaign results from customers to ensure IF organizational learning and business strategy refinement.
- Identify evolving customer needs and consumer behaviors to continuously refine and elevate the Impossible value proposition and increase volume.
- Define and quantify the value of e:learning training assets to validate and broaden their utilization and business impact.
- Coordinate internal teams to support launch and ongoing campaign activity.
- Challenge the status quo of “how things work” in the food industry to knock down barriers to grow the business faster than any food brand ever has.
Impossible Foods Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
- 5-10 years of B2B and B2C Marketing experience (preferably in Food Service or CPG environment)
- A hardworking customer first and customer success approach to business
- Confirmed understanding of finance, accounting, and budgeting principles
- Highly quantitative, deep experience in attribution and marketing analytics
- The ability to comfortably and immediately engage with customers to build trust and gain credibility
- Hands on with producing content ideas, emails, ads, one pagers and case studies
- Strong analytical skills and ability to think strategically
- Strong communication and interpersonal expertise
- A genuine interest and passion for food and Impossible Foods’ mission
- Able to navigate and thrive in a fast paced and highly collaborative setting
- Highly motivated self-starter with an outstandingly high quality bar; naturally preemptive and proactive, and intellectually curious