Carbon Grower Data Business Intelligence Analyst
What if nature could be harnessed to help farmers sustainably feed the planet? Since 2014, Indigo has questioned agriculture's full value chain to improve grower profitability, environmental sustainability, and consumer health. The company’s scientific discoveries and digital innovations have amplified new value from soil to sale, benefiting more than 10,000 growers to date. Indigo is also the company behind The Terraton Initiative, a global effort to drawdown one trillion tons of atmospheric carbon dioxide by unlocking the potential of agricultural soils. In 2019, Indigo was ranked #1 on CNBC’s Disruptor 50 list. Headquartered in Boston, MA, Indigo has additional offices in Memphis, TN; Research Triangle Park, NC; Buenos Aires, Argentina; Basel, Switzerland; and São Paulo, Brazil.
Within Indigo Carbon, the Operations team is responsible for the successful execution of an ambitious goal of removing 1 trillion tons of carbon dioxide from the atmosphere, sequester it in agricultural soils, and by doing that improve the health of the soil, the profitability of farmers, the quality of our food, and the health of our planet. Indigo Carbon is entering an exciting new phase with a quickly growing team.
- The Carbon Grower Data Business Intelligence Analyst will play a critical role in managing the core agronomic data for generating carbon credits and supporting a positive grower experience.
- Provide the data the business needs to learn and grow; your objective will be to make the company better and improve the grower experience through thoughtful and effective visualizations and investigations of our data.
- Create progress tracking dashboards, ad hoc analyses, and establishing business logic into data systems.
- Build queries and dashboards to contextualize and visualize key parts of the carbon grower data submission journey to summarize the current status for company leadership and enable support team action.
- Serve as the main point of contact for Indigo Carbon data (eg. agronomic field data models, QA / QC outputs and tracking, and customer support tracking).
Competencies and Qualifications:
- 3+ years’ experience data modeling, BI dashboard design, or analysis experience
- Technical requirements:
- Extensive experience with data modeling and warehouse architecture.
- Proficiency with visualization frameworks (prior experience with Looker preferred).
- Expertise with SQL (any dialect).
- Experience with Python or R
- Experience with Salesforce and Excel
- Experience working in a fast-paced, growth environment. A successful candidate can hear evolving business needs, summarize relevant data, and provide actionable interpretations.