At Volta we’re on a mission to accelerate the adoption of the electric vehicle. Our charging networks are free-to-use, free to our property partners, and monetized through brand advertising, sponsorships and digital media content. We currently serve most major metropolitan areas - with ambitious growth goals underway.
We place our stations at the highest profile locations within a city and our advertising sponsors provide charging as a free, open-access service, both to support the growing EV community and to inspire people to switch to a sustainable mode of transportation. Our unique sponsored services model combines digital, real-world advertising with EV charging in a new and unique way. With Volta, everyone wins. And above all, your work will impact the way the world moves to a greener environment.
We’re passionate about working with companies that are moving the EV industry forward through service, technology, and media innovation. The ideal candidate shares this passion and is ready to liaise with our expanding client roster of marque retailers and property owners. We are looking for an outstanding Account Coordinator to join our expanding Site Sales team to help support our rapidly growing business.
Volta site partners are a diverse mix of retailers and property owners with highly visible locations in large metro areas across the country. As an Account Coordinator, you will be responsible for nurturing a portfolio of these partners on the east coast. This is an opportunity to get in on the ground floor and have a meaningful impact in helping grow all aspects of our entrepreneurial EV charging business.
Preferably, we are looking for this position to be based in either Washington D.C., New York City or Philadelphia but open to the Greater East Coast. You will report directly to the VP of Site Sales, East.
- Be an integral member of the site sales team and help close contracts with real estate firms
- Assist key partners with operational and growth strategies to increase sales
- Support the team in the day-to-day management of accounts under the supervision of sales team members
- Develop and traffic projects internally through Salesforce and the legal team to meet schedule deadlines
- Assist the Site Sales team in managing and leading tactical activities by working across departments to resolve outstanding operational and accounting issues that may arise
- Manage, maintain and accurately enter date into Internal Salesforce
- Manage and respond to billing and collection issuesWork cross-functionally with sales operations, product managers, customer success, and account managers to identify areas of opportunity to improve process flow
- Prepare well-organized, clear and concise reporting for Sales Executives
- Work effectively with multiple stakeholders using your excellent influencing and facilitation skills
- The ability to manage multiple time-sensitive projects; project management skills required
- Positive, constructive attitude that finds solutions to problems
- Comfort communicating directly with customers over the phone and in-person
- Resourceful and excited to take initiative to complete projects on a timely basis without excessive oversight
- Sound decision quality and business judgment; you excel working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Strong written skills with high attention to detail
- Proficiency of Salesforce, MS Office, and Google Apps
- Knowledge of the commercial real estate industry, lease agreements, and site planning a strong plus
- Account management experience is a strong plus